Apna Dal(S) legislator’s son runs over 1 on way to exam
Rash driving by the son of Apna Dal (S) legislator Dr Leena Tewari led to the death of a student while he was en route to appear in his Board examination in Jaunpur on Saturday. As the errant driver fled after abandoning his car, an irate crowd torched the vehicle and demanded the immediate arrest of the accused. Later a case was registered but the accused could not be arrested till late in the evening.
As per reports, Apna Dal MLA, Dr Leena Tewari’s son Satvik Tewari was rashly driving a car and hit a 15-year-old bicycle rider on Saturday morning. After hitting the cyclist, Satvik lost his nerve and in an attempt to flee the scene, rammed into a roadside tree.
- A legacy of conflict 19 Aug 2018 | Kumar Chellappan | in Agenda
- The death of Indian TV 19 Aug 2018 | UMANG AGGARWAL | in Agenda
- Rescuing the story of Kashmir 19 Aug 2018 | UMANG AGGARWAL | in Agenda
- Caustically engaging 19 Aug 2018 | JIGYASA HASIJA | in Agenda
- Oddly enough 19 Aug 2018 | Pioneer | in Agenda
- Culture Lane 19 Aug 2018 | Pioneer | in Agenda
- teaching a billion people 19 Aug 2018 | Miniya Chatterji | in Agenda
- Onus on civic agencies to remove road debris: PWD 19 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | in Sunday Pioneer
- Sidhu under Opp fire for Pak visit 19 Aug 2018 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
- AIMIM corporator who opposed motion on Vajapyee arrested 19 Aug 2018 | PTI | in Sunday Pioneer
STATE EDITIONSView All
22 Aug 2018 | Parvinder Bhatia | Jamshedpur
Bhojpuri singer turned BJP leader Manoj Tiwari, who is also a Member of Standing Committee on Transport, Tourism and Culture on Tuesday promised that he will take up the issue of poor NH 33 stretch with Union Road Transport, Highways Ministry. Addressing a press meet he said that apart from being Delhi BJP State president he is also a member of standing committee he is aware of the present plight...