- A MiG 21 fighter jet crashes in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh: Police.
- Govt is ready for discussion on any issue raised by different political parties: PM Modi
- PM Narendra Modi calls for extensive discussion on important issues of national interest
- Two bodies pulled out of rubble of six-storey under-construction building that collapsed
3 jawans martyred in J&K encounter, Pak firing at LoC
An Army jawan and a woman were killed as Pakistani troops on Saturday violated the ceasefire twice along the Line of Control (LoC) in the Poonch sector of J&K, officials said.
A Defence spokesman said the Pakistan Army initiated the unprovoked firing on the Indian Army posts at around 5 pm on Saturday.
Meanwhile in a late night development, two Army men were martyred and three others were injured in an encounter with terrorists in Shopian district in Kashmir on Saturday, police said.
- Upset over minor’s plight, lawyers thrash rapists in court 18 Jul 2018 | Kumar Chellappan
- Delhi air hostess suicide: Hubby sent to judicial custody 18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter
- TN I-T raids yield Rs 200 cr cash, 100 kg gold 18 Jul 2018 | PNS
- Agnivesh assaulted in Jharkhand, probe on 18 Jul 2018 | PNS
- SC condemns lynchings, asks Centre to frame separate law 18 Jul 2018 | PNS
- Mayawati boots out key aide for anti-RaGa rant 18 Jul 2018 | PNS
- BJP seeks Rahul support to pass triple talaq, nikah halala Bills 18 Jul 2018 | PNS
- PM reaches out to Opp on session eve 18 Jul 2018 | PNS
- National database for gun licence holders, unique ID from next yr 17 Jul 2018 | PNS
- Air hostess’ husband arrested for dowry death 17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
19 Jul 2018 | PNS | Jamshedpur
Marwari community of the steel city has demanded a CBI probe into suspected suicide taken place into the Agarwal family of Hazaribagh that found six members dead on Sunday. A delegation of the community led by Suresh Sonathalia, former president of Singhbhum Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Nirmal Kabra handed over a memorandum to the Deputy Commissioner in this regard and demanded CBI probe from the State Government...