- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
BJP releases second list of candidates for Karnataka polls
- People are more important than industries, SC tells Centre 17 Jul 2018 | IANS
- HC takes suo moto cognisance on waterlogging in Delhi 16 Jul 2018 | IANS
- Triple talaq most inhuman practice: Parrikar 16 Jul 2018 | IANS
- Delhi Police incompetent, can't protect citizens: AAP 16 Jul 2018 | IANS
- Will await BJP proposal on seat-sharing: Nitish Kumar 16 Jul 2018 | IANS
- Trump vows 'extraordinary relationship' with Putin as summit opens 16 Jul 2018 | AFP
- ED team in Singapore to track down Nirav Modi 16 Jul 2018 | IANS
- Tharoor's office vandalised in Kerala capital, MP claims 'Sanghi goondas' behind it 16 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Rahul writes to PM for passage of Women's Reservation Bill 16 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Successful Test Firing of BRAHMOS to Validate Service Life Extension 16 Jul 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Phir Khule Akaash me Judde Ghataon Ke, Phir Hawaon Ke Dupatte Ho Gaye Jheene, a poetic event centered on creations about monsoon ‘Pranaam Pawas’ concluded in city. The event was organised by the Dushyant Kumar Memorial Manuscript Museum to welcome the monsoon season...