- A MiG 21 fighter jet crashes in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh: Police.
- Govt is ready for discussion on any issue raised by different political parties: PM Modi
- PM Narendra Modi calls for extensive discussion on important issues of national interest
- Two bodies pulled out of rubble of six-storey under-construction building that collapsed
Kejriwal blames Modi's vendetta politics for raids on Yogendra's kin
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Thursday came out in support of Swaraj India chief Yogendra Yadav after raids on his former colleagues's family members and demanded Prime Minister Narendra Modi must end his vendetta politics.
"We strongly condemn victimisation of Yogendra Yadav's family by the Modi government through the use of agencies like IT (Income Tax Department). Modi government should stop such vendetta politics," Kejriwal tweeted.
On Wednesday, Yadav in a series of tweets, said that a hospital run by his sisters in Haryana's Rewari was raided by Income Tax officials.
"The Modi regime now targets my family. Two days after my nine-day padyatra in Rewari and launching of agitation for MSP (minimum support price) and against liquor thekas, a massive IT raid is on at the hospital cum nursing home of my sisters in Rewari.
"Please search me, my home, why target my family?"
In another tweet, he said that more than 100 officials from Delhi raided the hospital at 11 a.m. on Wednesday and "detained" all the doctors, including his sisters, brother-in-law and nephew, in their chambers.
"Hospital sealed, including ICU for new-born babies. A clear attempt to intimidate. Modiji you can't silence me," Yadav said.
- Delhi sealing: Are officials sleeping or keeping their eyes closed, asks SC 18 Jul 2018 | PTI
- ED files charge sheets in seven coal scam cases 18 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Six held for sexually assaulting Russian tourist in TN: Police 18 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Paper leaks: CBSE mulling encrypted question papers from next year 18 Jul 2018 | PTI
- No plan to increase retirement age of SC, HC judges: Prasad 18 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Thai youth soccer players rescued from cave meet the media 18 Jul 2018 | AP
- Govt to revisit AI stake sale plan after oil prices, forex rates stabilise 18 Jul 2018 | PTI
- India' first comprehensive anti-trafficking bill introduced in Lok Sabha 18 Jul 2018 | PTI
- 60-year-old man held for raping minor girl in Odisha 18 Jul 2018 | PTI
- MiG 21 crashes in Kangra district of Himachal 18 Jul 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
19 Jul 2018 | PNS | Dehradun
The court ordered anti-encroachment drive continued in Dehradun with 280 encroachments being demolished and 185 being marked on Wednesday. A total of 2196 encroachments have been demolished, 4674 have been marked and 88 buildings have been sealed so far...