- A MiG 21 fighter jet crashes in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh: Police.
- Govt is ready for discussion on any issue raised by different political parties: PM Modi
- PM Narendra Modi calls for extensive discussion on important issues of national interest
- Two bodies pulled out of rubble of six-storey under-construction building that collapsed
'Indiana Jones 5' release postponed to 2021
Disney Studios has postponed the release of "Indiana Jones 5" to July 9, 2021.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, script issues have led to the delay of the film. Announced in March 2016, the movie's initial release date was July 19, 2019, which was later shifted to July 10, 2020.
Harrison Ford, who will reprise the lead role in the Steven Spielberg-directed film, will turn 79 four days after the release of the movie.
He has played the archaeologist-cum-globetrotting treasure hunter in four films since 1981's "Raider of the Lost Ark", last being "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" (2008).
Jonathan Kasdan, son of "Raiders of the Lost Ark" writer Lawrence Kasdan, will now draft a new version of the film. He is replacing David Koepp.
Disney has also tweaked the schedule of its other productions, including Dwayne Johnson-starrer "Jungle Cruise", which will now come out on October 11 next year. Angelina Jolie's "Maleficent 2" will release on May 29, 2020.
An untitled Marvel film will release earlier than expected, on February 12, 2021, instead of July 30, 2021.
- Ad featuring Bachchan, daughter raises hackles of bank union 18 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Venkaiah Naidu speaks in 10 languages in Rajya Sabha 18 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Humid day in Delhi 18 Jul 2018 | PTI
- 'One direction' back together to judge 'X Factor' 18 Jul 2018 | IANS
- 5-feet long python rescued from house in Gurgaon 18 Jul 2018 | PTI
- EU slaps record $5 bn fine on Google, Pichai says will appeal 18 Jul 2018 | IANS
- Priyanka Chopra turns 36, celebrates in London 18 Jul 2018 | IANS
- A Paul Walker documentary to premiere next month 18 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Elon Musk apologises to British caver for 'pedo' slur 18 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Model breastfeeds baby on catwalk -- and stirs debate 18 Jul 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
19 Jul 2018 | PNS | Dehradun
The court ordered anti-encroachment drive continued in Dehradun with 280 encroachments being demolished and 185 being marked on Wednesday. A total of 2196 encroachments have been demolished, 4674 have been marked and 88 buildings have been sealed so far...