Kim meets with Singapore's prime minister
North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has met with Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong ahead of Tuesday's summit with President Donald Trump.
Kim smiled broadly in the meeting today.
Kim told Lee: "The entire world is watching the historic summit between the DPRK and the United States of America, and thanks to your sincere efforts ... We were able to complete the preparation for the historic summit."
- South Africa taxi shooting kills 11 22 Jul 2018 | IANS
- Thousands signs petition to rehire James Gunn 22 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Trade war a reality, says French finance minister 22 Jul 2018 | IANS
- Ryan Reynolds wants to explore Deadpool's bisexuality 22 Jul 2018 | IANS
- New CWC meets under Rahul Gandhi 22 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Shehbaz Sharif vows to make Pakistan better than India 22 Jul 2018 | IANS
- Tom Hardy game for Spider-Man and Venom face-off 22 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Rainy Sunday morning in Delhi 22 Jul 2018 | IANS
- Putin soccer ball gift to Trump gets routine security check 21 Jul 2018 | AP
- Amaravati a dream capital, will be an innovation hub: Naidu 21 Jul 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
22 Jul 2018 | AFP | tehran
Iran’s supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said on Saturday that negotiations with the United States are “useless” because it does not abide by agreements. “As I have previously said, we cannot trust in the words of the United States and even in their signature, so negotiations with the United States are useless,” Khamenei told a gathering of Iranian diplomats in Tehran...
STATE EDITIONSView All
22 Jul 2018 | Pioneer News Service | Lucknow
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday targeted the entire opposition, questioning the motive behind the no-confidence motion moved by the opposition in the Lok Sabha. Addressing a Kisan Kalyan Rally in Shahjahanpur on Saturday afternoon, Modi said the people of the country trusted him and his government but some political parties did not...