- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
Kohli shows his caring side, helps TV crew get treatment
India captain Virat Kohli today showed his caring side during the team's training session when he rushed to attend a TV crew member who was hit by a ball.
In full flow at the practice session, the Indian skipper missed one of Mohammed Shami's deliveries that went out of the net and hit on the forehead of a TV crew member.
Kohli immediately stopped his batting practice and rushed to attend him as Shami too joined in and called for the Indian team physio.
Kohli ensured that the TV crew member got proper treatment before he resumed his practice.
At the nets, Kohli called a carpenter to chop off his blade for about an inch as he was seen batting with a shorter handle to get more control of his bottom hand.
Kohli's last big knock in Test cricket was on February 9, a 204 against a lowly Bangladesh in Hyderabad. His last six Test innings scores read 42, 13, 3, 6, 12 and 0.
- IMF cuts India's growth projection 16 Jul 2018 | IANS
- Truecaller announces 'Call Recording' feature 16 Jul 2018 | IANS
- Tent collapses during PM's Midnapore rally, 67 injured 16 Jul 2018 | PTI
- 25 million cyberattacks thwarted during World Cup: Putin 16 Jul 2018 | AP
- India wins nine medals in World Junior Wushu Championships 16 Jul 2018 | PTI
- France World Cup win 'as beautiful' as 1998 victory for Deschamps 16 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Facebook fails to stop users from sharing pirated movies 16 Jul 2018 | IANS
- James McAvoy wants to make more movies in 'Unbreakable' universe 16 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Thai cave rescue divers given diplomatic immunity: report 16 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Sansa Stark now true leader of Winterfell, says Sophie Turner 16 Jul 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Phir Khule Akaash me Judde Ghataon Ke, Phir Hawaon Ke Dupatte Ho Gaye Jheene, a poetic event centered on creations about monsoon ‘Pranaam Pawas’ concluded in city. The event was organised by the Dushyant Kumar Memorial Manuscript Museum to welcome the monsoon season...