Meghan Markle’s Wedding Trousseau
Ever since we understood what weddings are, we have dreamed of having that perfect fairytale wedding. We spent months on decding that flawless look that we will don on the biggest day of our lives. Megan Markle is all set to walk down the aisle in the coming week. She is giving us major wedding goals and looks to die for. From her wedding gown to her heels, everything is all set to be on point. And if you too, are obessessing over a princess wedding just like that, we’ve got you covered. Here are a few options, that will make you feel like a princess and all this in your budget!
Come on ladies, come walk down the aisle like the princess and get your fairytale wedding right.
Emporio Armani’s Swiss Made, Gold plated Watch
A perfect Emporio Armani watch for Spring to keep it simple, yet elegant adding a hint of royalty with the diamond on the crown of the watch. This time piece will look elegant and compliment your attire making you feel royal.
Alexander McQueen’s Leather Jacket
Meghan Markle is already being hailed as a style icon, lauded for her effortlessly chic and easy looks. The jacket oozes an aura of independence and authority. It makes you look effortlessly stylish.
Jimmy Choo’s Silver Fine Glitter Leather Sandals
These sandals keeps it semi-formal as well as classy, a must-have trend for Summer 2018.
Line “Meghan” Coat
Meghan Markle’s iconic engagement coat from
LINE the Label has been rereleased!
This coat was the first of many items to sell out immediately after Meghan wore it marking the beginning of the “Meghan Markle Effect.”
The “Meghan Effect” is a consumer phenomenon where, essentially, if she wears it, it will sell out.
Burberry’s Crepe V-Neck Dress
Meghan Markle has a clean and easy style so it’s nice to translate it for women of all sizes.
She has an ease about her style and every outfit feels classic but she looks relaxed.
This V- Neck dress is best suited for the weather as well
Vera Wang’s Princess Perfume
Oriental- floral fragrance by Vera Wang celebrates youth and feminity.
The bottle looks very fine and elegant, a symbol of royal charm and romantic in lilac tones.
- Amaravati a dream capital, will be an innovation hub: Naidu 21 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Delhi AIIMS sings MoU with IIT Kharagpur for collaboration in edu, research 21 Jul 2018 | PTI
- London launches action plan to become world's most walkable city 21 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Bollywood reacts to Rahul's 'jaadu ki jhappi' to Modi 21 Jul 2018 | IANS
- Khloé Kardashian thinks about getting a nose job 'every day' 21 Jul 2018 | IANS
- CIA: China is waging a 'quiet kind of cold war' against US 21 Jul 2018 | AP
- US announces $200 mn military aid to Ukraine 21 Jul 2018 | IANS
- Ohio killer spared after extent of childhood abuse revealed 21 Jul 2018 | AP
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' director James fired 21 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Deadly Israeli strikes pound Gaza after soldier killed 21 Jul 2018 | AFP
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...