- A MiG 21 fighter jet crashes in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh: Police.
- Govt is ready for discussion on any issue raised by different political parties: PM Modi
- PM Narendra Modi calls for extensive discussion on important issues of national interest
- Two bodies pulled out of rubble of six-storey under-construction building that collapsed
Trump insists he has 'very good' relations with Merkel
US President Donald Trump insisted today he gets on well with German Chancellor Angela Merkel, despite marking the start of a NATO summit with a blistering attack on her country's trade and defence policies.
"We are having a great meeting, we are discussing military expenditure and we are talking about trade," he declared during a meeting with Merkel.
"We have a very, very good relationship," he said.
- Ad featuring Bachchan, daughter raises hackles of bank union 18 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Venkaiah Naidu speaks in 10 languages in Rajya Sabha 18 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Humid day in Delhi 18 Jul 2018 | PTI
- 'One direction' back together to judge 'X Factor' 18 Jul 2018 | IANS
- 5-feet long python rescued from house in Gurgaon 18 Jul 2018 | PTI
- EU slaps record $5 bn fine on Google, Pichai says will appeal 18 Jul 2018 | IANS
- Priyanka Chopra turns 36, celebrates in London 18 Jul 2018 | IANS
- A Paul Walker documentary to premiere next month 18 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Elon Musk apologises to British caver for 'pedo' slur 18 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Model breastfeeds baby on catwalk -- and stirs debate 18 Jul 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
19 Jul 2018 | PNS | Dehradun
The court ordered anti-encroachment drive continued in Dehradun with 280 encroachments being demolished and 185 being marked on Wednesday. A total of 2196 encroachments have been demolished, 4674 have been marked and 88 buildings have been sealed so far...