Fishermen reunite with their family
In a swift sea- air coordinated Search and Rescue (SAR) Operations and Coast Guard’s resolve to return and reunite each fishermen with their loved ones, the Indian Coast Guard ship on SAR mission off Lakshdweep island located 15 fishing vessels belonging to Kerala and Tamil Nadu with 184 fishermen onboard, around 72 nautical miles off Bitra (L and M) islands. One of the fishermen was severely dehydrated and was taken onboard for medical management. The rest were provided with fresh drinking water and food. Ship is escorting all vessels to safer zone off Lakshdweep and Minicoy island. 12 ships and 3 aircrafts continues to be at sea off Kerala and Tamil Nadu coast on extensive Search and Rescue mission.
Anant Kumar Singh IAS Secretary (Textiles) MOT, Government of India inaugurated the Shresth Kriti exhibition cum sale of cottage premium in the presence of Shantmanu, IAS DC (Handcrafts), Puneet Agarwal, IAS, JS-MOT, Pramod Nagpal, MD-CCIC, Rajesh Kumar, IRSS,CVO-CCIC at central cottage Iindustries emporium, Jawahar Vyapar Bhawan Janpath on December 5
- Go Greek on an olive hunt 16 Aug 2018 | Team Viva
- Corporate Briefs 16 Aug 2018 | Team Viva
- RPF ensures safe travels 16 Aug 2018 | Team Viva
- How a forest can rescue tribals 16 Aug 2018 | Team Viva
- TREND BLAZER 16 Aug 2018 | Team Viva
- Indian business travellers trust data safety measures 16 Aug 2018 | Team Viva
- To believe or not to believe 16 Aug 2018 | Ayushi Sharma
- Who said shelves will be empty soon? 16 Aug 2018 | Chahak Mittal
- Watch out 14 Aug 2018 | Team Viva
- Unconventional RIFFs 14 Aug 2018 | Team Viva
Sunday EditionView All
12 Aug 2018 | Kestur Vasuki | Bengaluru
Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy who is facing wrath from the farmers in the State, in an appealing gesture planted paddy saplings in solidarity on Saturday. He chose Aralukuppe village in Mandya district the heart land of vokkaliga politics sowed paddy saplings in a muddied agriculture field amidst a large gathering...
STATE EDITIONSView All
15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
State of Chhattisgarh is moving faster from malnutrition to normal. But on the path, to achieve the target cooperation of all is required, said women and child development minister Ramsheela Sahu...