The Dabangg reunion
Bollywood star Sonakshi Sinha says it was exciting to share screen space with her Dabangg co-star Salman Khan once again for a song in her forthcoming movie Welcome To New York.
Sonakshi and Salman have recreated their magic in the film's song Nain phisal gaye, which was shot in New York.
“It was really exciting to be reuniting with Salman for our third film together after Dabangg and Dabangg 2. We shot the song entirely in New York. It was nostalgic in many ways. The romantic, melodious song has been filmed beautifully,” Sonakshi said in a statement.
The track has music by Sajid-Wajid and lyrics by Kaunsar Munir.
‘I think that cultural clothing should stay within the domain of a particular country, because when you take it out, it becomes a costume and then it does not remain sustainable’
—Sabya on why Indian women need to know to wear the sari
- Watch out 21 Aug 2018 | Pioneer
- Bridge the art gap 21 Aug 2018 | Team Viva
- Gadget graveyard 21 Aug 2018 | Chahak Mittal
- Drawings seen and remembered 21 Aug 2018 | Uma Nair
- An author by chance 21 Aug 2018 | Ayushi Sharma
- The laughter challenger 21 Aug 2018 | Asmita Sarkar
- TREND BLAZER 21 Aug 2018 | Pioneer
- Realistic reel 21 Aug 2018 | Chahak Mittal
- Get them back to school 20 Aug 2018 | Anjela Taneja/Seema Rajput
- The Origin of All Disturbances 20 Aug 2018 | Brahmakumar Nikunj ji
Sunday EditionView All
19 Aug 2018 | Kumar Chellappan
A succession war is brewing in the DMK after Karunanidhi’s death, with both Stalin and Alagiri staking a claim to their father’s political legacy. This, along with the churning in the AIADMK after Jayalalithaa’s death, is bound to have an impact on the political landscape of Tamil Nadu in the run-up to 2019 Lok Sabha polls, writes Kumar Chellappan Tamil Nadu politics sans Muthuvel Karunanidhi is like the drama Hamlet without...
STATE EDITIONSView All
22 Aug 2018 | Parvinder Bhatia | Jamshedpur
Bhojpuri singer turned BJP leader Manoj Tiwari, who is also a Member of Standing Committee on Transport, Tourism and Culture on Tuesday promised that he will take up the issue of poor NH 33 stretch with Union Road Transport, Highways Ministry. Addressing a press meet he said that apart from being Delhi BJP State president he is also a member of standing committee he is aware of the present plight...