- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
Kangana gives up social media
Actress Kangana Ranaut says she is not on social media because she finds it very consuming.
“I am not on social media for many reasons and one of them is that I feel it's so consuming. People tell me, open an account because some of them can be brand queries and they want you on social media; it's mandatory,” she said. “Sometimes your agents tell you just open an account and don't post or let us post. That's not okay with me because I have not done anything in my life where I am not involved. I can't imagine the fact that I am being dishonest on some level that someone else is pretending to be me”, she added. She is busy with Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi.
‘I promise with every ounce of my heart, soul and body to protect you (adopted daughter Nisha) from everything and everyone who is evil in this world. Even if that means giving my life for your safety. A child should feel safe against evil and hurtful people. Let’s hold our children a little closer to us’
Singer Gary Lawyer says he has consciously refrained from the world of Bollywood.
“I've consciously refrained from the world of Bollywood. I've got no exposure to that genre and hence I've not gotten into it. I've been asked before but I'm purely a Western singer.”The singer has made a name for himself with rock music. Prepping for playing the sixties song for a stage show for the performing arts in Mumbai. It is a ‘show that I've wanted to do for several years’.
Theron quits US over racism
Actress Charlize Theron says she has considered leaving the US for the sake of her adopted African-American children due to increased concerns over ‘racism’.
“I don't even know how to talk about the past year under our new administration. But racism is much more alive than people thought,” says Theron.
The actress also shared that due to the current political and social climate in the country, she wants to ensure her African-American children, ages six and two, to feel safe.
“There are places in this country where, if I got a job, I wouldn't take it. I wouldn't travel with my kids to some parts of America, and that's really problematic,” she said.
“There are a lot of times when I look at my kids and I'm like, if this continues, I might have to (leave America).” Theron grew up during the country's apartheid era.
- Map of confluence 17 Jul 2018 | Uma Nair
- Impression of Reality 17 Jul 2018 | Chahak Mittal
- Epic narratives 17 Jul 2018 | Uma Nair
- Cruising breathless 17 Jul 2018 | Team Viva
- A super villain’s lore 17 Jul 2018 | Team Viva
- Rain-proof yourself 17 Jul 2018 | Team Viva
- Trend blazer 17 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Voice from the Himalayas 16 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Rulebook for a New age 16 Jul 2018 | Rajyogi Brahmakumar Nikunj
- Can organic food work for dogs too? 16 Jul 2018 | Amol Sharma
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Phir Khule Akaash me Judde Ghataon Ke, Phir Hawaon Ke Dupatte Ho Gaye Jheene, a poetic event centered on creations about monsoon ‘Pranaam Pawas’ concluded in city. The event was organised by the Dushyant Kumar Memorial Manuscript Museum to welcome the monsoon season...