- A MiG 21 fighter jet crashes in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh: Police.
- Govt is ready for discussion on any issue raised by different political parties: PM Modi
- PM Narendra Modi calls for extensive discussion on important issues of national interest
- Two bodies pulled out of rubble of six-storey under-construction building that collapsed
ArtReach India and Ojas Art are conducting an exhibition of works by children of Salaam Baalak Trust who were participants of Artreach’s Teaching Fellowship Programme 2017-18, led by artist Sonam Chaturvedi. Along with her, 19 young artists’ talent will be on display as well. When: Till July 20.
Where: Ojas Art Gallery, 1AQ Qutab Minar.
Lokatma celebrates Indian folk paintings and brings you SWAYAMBHUVA, an art exhibition of Bangla Patachitras from West Bengal, Maithili Paintings from North Bihar, Gond Art from Madhya Pradesh, complemented by distinctive local sculptures. When: Till July 15 (including Sundays) time: 10.30 am to 6.30pm Where: Bikaner House, Pandara Road.
Akar Prakar presents ‘In Search of Fragments,’ a solo show of paintings in mixed media on canvas and paper by C. Douglas, one of the most celebrated artists of the Madras Art Movement. When: Till July 28 time: 11am to 7pm where: Akar Prakar, D-43, first floor, Defence Colony.
Triveni Kala Sangam is showcasing an exhibition of paintings and photographs by Inderjeet Grover, an artist of his own style, and Farquan Khan, a landscape photographer. Dr Mahesh Sharma, Minister of Culture, will be inaugurating the exhibition. When: July 11 to 20 July Where: Triveni Kala Sangam, 205, Tansen Marg, Mandi House.
One of India's premier cultural institutions, the India International Centre, brings you the must-see solo painting exhibition — Homecoming — by the award-winning artist from Manipur, Oinam Dilip. The solo exhibition will showcase over 15 works by Oinam from recent years which recount the artist's honest internalisation of experiences that are rooted in his identity and the culture of North East India. Homecoming traverses the philosophical domains that fuelled the artist’s hunger and eagerness for experimentation. When: July 10 Where: Art Gallery, IIC Annexe.
- Corporate Briefs 19 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- IFJAS boosts international business 19 Jul 2018 | Team Viva
- Shop organic at Thai floating markets 19 Jul 2018 | Team Viva
- Encourage sustainable agriculture 19 Jul 2018 | Team Viva
- Technology for a healthier nation 19 Jul 2018 | Team Viva
- Tyrese wants to make peace with the Rock 19 Jul 2018 | IANS
- Smelling coffee good for analytical skills 19 Jul 2018 | IANS
- Upcycling the waste game 19 Jul 2018 | Chahak Mittal
- Trend blazer 19 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- New-age duo keeps it real 19 Jul 2018 | Team Viva
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
19 Jul 2018 | PNS | Dehradun
The court ordered anti-encroachment drive continued in Dehradun with 280 encroachments being demolished and 185 being marked on Wednesday. A total of 2196 encroachments have been demolished, 4674 have been marked and 88 buildings have been sealed so far...