- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
Karwaan’s song is a hit
The movie Karwaan’s first song Chota Sa Fasana has been climbing the popularity charts and had millions of views in a day. It has been composed by Anurag Saikia and sung by Arijit Singh. The movie stars Irrfan Khan and marks the debut of Dulquer Salmaan and Mithila Palkar and revolves around three oddballs from different walks of life who are thrown together on a somewhat bizarre journey which helps them find normalcy in their lives. It has been directed by Akarsh Khurana.
‘Yes I am instinctive and effortless with the choices I make... More than subtle. I like to be at ease and natural even if I'm wearing an elaborate Indian outfit with a lot of jewellery or a voluminous gown. I want it to look like I woke up like that... I let my choices be guided by the person I am and the kind of people who inspire me.’
—Aditi Rao Hydari
All eyes are on Janhvi Kapoor as she steps into Bollywood with Dhadak and is inspired by icons like Waheeda Rehman and Madhubala. “I so wish to (re)create the magic of these legends on-screen. Every time I watch these films, I get motivated and tell myself, mujhe yeh karna hai (I want to do this)'... This magic, this performance,” said Janhvi.
Rebel applies for hike in payout
Rebel Wilson has applied to Australia's highest court to increase the comic actress's payout from a defamation case against German publisher Bauer Media. The 38-year-old, best known for roles in Pitch Perfect andBridesmaids was awarded 4.6 million Australian dollars in damages. A Victoria state Supreme Court jury found that she was defamed in a series of articles in 2015 claiming she lied about her age, the origin of her first name and her upbringing. But three judges on the Court of Appeal last month upheld an appeal by Bauer and slashed Wilson's payout to AU$600,000.
- Map of confluence 17 Jul 2018 | Uma Nair
- Impression of Reality 17 Jul 2018 | Chahak Mittal
- Epic narratives 17 Jul 2018 | Uma Nair
- Cruising breathless 17 Jul 2018 | Team Viva
- A super villain’s lore 17 Jul 2018 | Team Viva
- Rain-proof yourself 17 Jul 2018 | Team Viva
- Trend blazer 17 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Voice from the Himalayas 16 Jul 2018 | Pioneer
- Rulebook for a New age 16 Jul 2018 | Rajyogi Brahmakumar Nikunj
- Can organic food work for dogs too? 16 Jul 2018 | Amol Sharma
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Phir Khule Akaash me Judde Ghataon Ke, Phir Hawaon Ke Dupatte Ho Gaye Jheene, a poetic event centered on creations about monsoon ‘Pranaam Pawas’ concluded in city. The event was organised by the Dushyant Kumar Memorial Manuscript Museum to welcome the monsoon season...