- No-confidence motion against Modi government defeated
- I want to assure people of Andhra Pradesh that they will not be left behind : PM
- I am 'chowkidar' and 'bhagidar', but not a 'saudagar' like you: PM to Rahul Gandh
- PM Modi to visit South Africa, attend BRICS Summit from July 23
- LS takes up for discussion no-trust vote against Modi govt
- Shiv Sena MPs to remain absent for no-trust motion against Modi govt
- India, US first '2+2 dialogue' on September 6: State Department
Dress up like Meghan
Each bride spends months on deciding the flawless look that she would don on the biggest day of her life. Meghan Markle is all set to walk down the aisle in the forthcoming week and she is giving us major wedding goals and looks to die for. From her wedding gown to her heels, everything is elegant and perfect. And if you too, are obsessing over a fairytale wedding, here are a few options that will make you feel like a princess no less.
Emporio Armani's Swiss made, gold-plated watch
A perfect Emporio Armani watch for spring to keep it simple, yet elegant adding a hint of royalty with the diamond on the crown of the watch. This timepiece will look sophisticated and complement your attire making you feel royal.
Alexander McQueen’s leather jacket
Meghan Markle is already being hailed as a style icon, lauded for her effortlessly chic and easy looks. The jacket oozes an aura of independence and authority, making you look effortlessly stylish.
Jimmy Choo’s silver fine glitter leather sandals
These sandals keep it semi-formal as well as classy, a must-have trend for Summer season.
Burberry’s Crepe V-neck dress
Meghan has a clean and easy style, so it's nice to translate it for women of all sizes. She has an ease about her style and every outfit feels classic but she looks relaxed at the same time. This V-neck dress is best suited for every weather as well.
Vera Wang’s Princess perfume
Oriental- floral fragrance by Vera Wang celebrates youth and feminity. The bottle looks very fine and elegant, a symbol of royal charm and romance in lilac tones. A sweet fragrance to make you feel like a princess every day.
This comes as no surprise that Prince Harry himself designed the engagement ring for his fiancée and had it crafted by British jewellers Cleave and Company, who are the jewellers to Harry’s grandmother, Queen Elizabeth. Meghan’s ring is not only gorgeous but incredibly valuable as it has special sentiments attached to it. The ring is yellow gold as that is Markle’s favourite and the main stone is sourced specially from Botswana. The little diamonds on the side are from Princess Diana’s personal collection to make sure that she’s a part of their special journey.
Meghan Markle’s style is all about mixing classic grown-up pieces with delicate boho trinkets and fun flourishes and she’s already rocking designer diamonds. It is highly expected that the bride-to-be will be wearing the Garrard-produced Lover’s Knot Tiara, a favourite of Princess Diana. The tiara is a 19-pearl drop along with the brilliant rose-cut diamonds and the name comes from the diamond “lover’s knot” bows above each pearl. Markle has a wide circle of high profile friends. There have been speculations that stylist Jessica Mulroney is her maid of honour.
- Dabangg backfired 21 Jul 2018 | PTI
- A tale of cities 21 Jul 2018 | Asmita Sarkar
- No hiding under the mask 21 Jul 2018 | Team Viva
- It’s all in his Shoes 21 Jul 2018 | Team Viva
- ‘Inclusive India exists’ 21 Jul 2018 | Anubhav Sinha
- Confluence of crystals 21 Jul 2018 | Team Viva
- ‘Luxury is an experience’ 21 Jul 2018 | Chahak Mittal
- The car is a robot 20 Jul 2018 | Kushan Mitra
- Gorgeous 20 Jul 2018 | Team Viva
- Your luck won’t fail you here 20 Jul 2018 | Muskan Kathuria
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
Chief Minister Raman Singh on Friday expressed profound grief over the death of former State Finance Minister Dr Ramchandra Singhdeo. The Chief Minister reached the residence of legendary leader in the capital and paid floral tributes...