- Fresh 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits Indonesia's Lombok
- Wrestler Bajrang Punia wins gold in men's 65 kg in Asian Games in Jakarta
- India opens medal count at Asiad with bronze in rifle mixed team
- Kerala flood toll reaches 370, rescue operations continue
- Vajpayee's ashes immersed in the Ganges at Har ki Pairi
Tata Power Delhi Distribution Limited (Tata Power-DDL), India’s leading power distribution company and Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to jointly work towards designing innovative energy efficiency solutions for the Indian industrial sector.
The purpose of the MoU was to pave the way for knowledge transfer, information and experience sharing, technical cooperation between the parties in the field of Energy Efficiency and Demand Side Management. One of the major scope of work is to pool up the expertise to implement energy efficiency enhancement program for various kind of industries on pan India basis and work jointly on the projects.
The MoU was signed between Praveer Sinha, CEO and MD, Tata Power-DDL and Shreekant Somany, Chairman, CII Centre of Excellence for Competitiveness for SMEs, CII during the CII National Competitiveness and Cluster Summit.
On signing of the MoU, Praveer Sinha, CEO and MD, Tata Power-DDL said, “The collaboration with CII will provide us the necessary impetus towards developing innovative energy efficiency solutions for the Indian Industries. The deployment of projects will lead to cost optimisation, operational efficiency and overall business growth across the industrial spectrum.”
Tata Power-DDL, the only Power Distribution company in India, is empanelled as Grade - 1 ESCO with Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE). The company has been conferred with the Certificate of Merit in the Electricity Distribution Companies (DISCOM) Sector by BEE at the National Energy Conservation Award – 2016. Tata Power-DDL has also been awarded numerous accolades for implementing energy-efficiency improvement projects, including the Innovative Financing and ESCO Model at National Energy Efficiency Circle Competition 2017 organised by the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
- ‘India is hypocritical, indisciplined,’ says Annu 18 Aug 2018 | IANS
- Boss woman 18 Aug 2018 | Team Viva
- Death of a river 18 Aug 2018 | Anuj Puri
- Faith and redemption 18 Aug 2018 | Team Viva
- Atrangi actor 18 Aug 2018 | IANS
- Unlock the rhythm within 18 Aug 2018 | Ayushi Sharma
- Quality in focus 17 Aug 2018 | Team Viva
- Chocolatey 72 17 Aug 2018 | Chahak Mittal
- Past vs present 17 Aug 2018 | Ayushi Sharma
- Say a prayer for Aretha 17 Aug 2018 | AP
Sunday EditionView All
19 Aug 2018 | Kumar Chellappan
A succession war is brewing in the DMK after Karunanidhi’s death, with both Stalin and Alagiri staking a claim to their father’s political legacy. This, along with the churning in the AIADMK after Jayalalithaa’s death, is bound to have an impact on the political landscape of Tamil Nadu in the run-up to 2019 Lok Sabha polls, writes Kumar Chellappan Tamil Nadu politics sans Muthuvel Karunanidhi is like the drama Hamlet without...
STATE EDITIONSView All
19 Aug 2018 | PNS | Ranchi
Yet another girl from the Capital City Khushboo Vijay became the winner of Miss India International Global 2018 and will be representing India next year in Malaysia 2019 for World Finale. The event was held in Guwahati on August 2018...