- No-confidence motion against Modi government defeated
- I want to assure people of Andhra Pradesh that they will not be left behind : PM
- I am 'chowkidar' and 'bhagidar', but not a 'saudagar' like you: PM to Rahul Gandh
- PM Modi to visit South Africa, attend BRICS Summit from July 23
- LS takes up for discussion no-trust vote against Modi govt
- Shiv Sena MPs to remain absent for no-trust motion against Modi govt
- India, US first '2+2 dialogue' on September 6: State Department
Era of simulation
The real time computer based simulation program for managing stakeholders is the most powerful method of gaining six months of real experience in just one day. Developed by Prendo Simulations Limited UK in association with SHELL, it relates to the immense challenges of managing 24 stakeholders with diverse expectations in a Venezuela mine.
The stakeholders can be placed at different places of a triangle reflecting their primary interest related to environment, people and profit. Each team of 4 to 5 person has to take various complex decisions to balance the conflicting expectations of each stakeholder. The four hour simulation reflects 6 months of planning and communication. The winning team scores the highest marks based on the satisfaction level of various stakeholders and their relative importance to the project.
Prendo’s simulation games are well known globally and used by leading companies and business schools worldwide such as Google, UNOPS, Deloitte, SAP, Unilever, Petrobras, Total SA, Wharton School, INSEAD, MIT Sloane School, London Business School and University of Cambridge. The teams get a real life experience and a chance to compete with each other.
International innovation Corps., University of Chicago, New Delhi center asked the Centre for excellence in project management Limited (CEPM) to conduct the stakeholder simulation for their fellows having 2 to 4 years of experience, many of whom have done their MBA from University of Chicago. It was highly appreciated with positive feedback.
Over 337 persons from 60 organisations in India have earlier done this simulation program as part of the International Executive diploma programme I/EDPM offered by i2P2M in association with the George Washington University.
- Dabangg backfired 21 Jul 2018 | PTI
- A tale of cities 21 Jul 2018 | Asmita Sarkar
- No hiding under the mask 21 Jul 2018 | Team Viva
- It’s all in his Shoes 21 Jul 2018 | Team Viva
- ‘Inclusive India exists’ 21 Jul 2018 | Anubhav Sinha
- Confluence of crystals 21 Jul 2018 | Team Viva
- ‘Luxury is an experience’ 21 Jul 2018 | Chahak Mittal
- The car is a robot 20 Jul 2018 | Kushan Mitra
- Gorgeous 20 Jul 2018 | Team Viva
- Your luck won’t fail you here 20 Jul 2018 | Muskan Kathuria
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
Chief Minister Raman Singh on Friday expressed profound grief over the death of former State Finance Minister Dr Ramchandra Singhdeo. The Chief Minister reached the residence of legendary leader in the capital and paid floral tributes...