- No-confidence motion against Modi government defeated
- I want to assure people of Andhra Pradesh that they will not be left behind : PM
- I am 'chowkidar' and 'bhagidar', but not a 'saudagar' like you: PM to Rahul Gandh
- PM Modi to visit South Africa, attend BRICS Summit from July 23
- LS takes up for discussion no-trust vote against Modi govt
- Shiv Sena MPs to remain absent for no-trust motion against Modi govt
- India, US first '2+2 dialogue' on September 6: State Department
Narendra Modi has set up an ambitious target in front of the nation to improve the economic condition of the farmers. The goal is to double the income of the farmers by 2022. It has been for the first time, a Prime Minister has put such a target in front of the compatriots for the welfare of the farmers. Under the able guidance of Modi, the Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Ministry has to achieve this target by 2022. The Ministry is committed to making his dreams come true. Farmers and officers are implementing schemes to increase the income of the farmers. Krishi Vigyan Kendras (KVKs) organised pledge taking ceremonies in 562 districts of the country between August 19 to September 11, 2017, as a clarion call to farmers to double their income by 2022 and a total of 47,08,47 farmers and agricultural workers participated in it.
- Dabangg backfired 21 Jul 2018 | PTI
- A tale of cities 21 Jul 2018 | Asmita Sarkar
- No hiding under the mask 21 Jul 2018 | Team Viva
- It’s all in his Shoes 21 Jul 2018 | Team Viva
- ‘Inclusive India exists’ 21 Jul 2018 | Anubhav Sinha
- Confluence of crystals 21 Jul 2018 | Team Viva
- ‘Luxury is an experience’ 21 Jul 2018 | Chahak Mittal
- The car is a robot 20 Jul 2018 | Kushan Mitra
- Gorgeous 20 Jul 2018 | Team Viva
- Your luck won’t fail you here 20 Jul 2018 | Muskan Kathuria
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
Chief Minister Raman Singh on Friday expressed profound grief over the death of former State Finance Minister Dr Ramchandra Singhdeo. The Chief Minister reached the residence of legendary leader in the capital and paid floral tributes...