- No-confidence motion against Modi government defeated
- I want to assure people of Andhra Pradesh that they will not be left behind : PM
- I am 'chowkidar' and 'bhagidar', but not a 'saudagar' like you: PM to Rahul Gandh
- PM Modi to visit South Africa, attend BRICS Summit from July 23
- LS takes up for discussion no-trust vote against Modi govt
- Shiv Sena MPs to remain absent for no-trust motion against Modi govt
- India, US first '2+2 dialogue' on September 6: State Department
Salman Khan tweaked Race 3’s script
Bollywood superstar Salman Khan may have featured in several blockbuster action films but the superstar says when he was offered Race 3, he never thought he would fit in the thriller genre of the movie.
He will be seen in the Race franchise for the first time, which was earlier headlined by Saif Ali Khan. “Race 3 script was offered to me two years ago but I didn’t think I fit in the genre. I asked Ramesh Taurani to make some changes because I didn’t fit in that genre. Once that was done, I thought it would actually be a lot of fun to do this film. I haven’t seen Race 1 or 2 but I knew the format. It needed a little change so we added a bit of Hum Aapke Hain Koun in the film.”
The actor who is all set for his forthcoming multi-starrer action film said that the film offers good music, action and people will have a good time watching the film.
Said he, “Like the kind of film used to happen earlier, this film is like that. This film has a vibe that earlier Bachchan saab, Dharmendraji used to do.”
He expressed his opinion on the recent incidents of child abuse and harassment that has taken place. “I think whatever is happening with children is wrong. I think we should stand on this and get this stopped,” said Salman.
When asked if he was concerned about the Jodhpur blackbuck verdict which came just after the last schedule of Race 3 where a huge amount of money was riding on him.
Meanwhile, Salman cross quentioned: “Did you think I was going to go in forever?” “No” was the reply, Salman promptly said: “Thank you, because I was not worried.”
Salman was accused of hunting and killing blackbucks in Rajasthan in 1998 when he was filming for Hum Saath Saath Hain. He was convicted and spent two days in prison before being released on bail.
The film features actors like Anil Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez, Daisy Shah, Saqib Salim, Bobby Deol among others. Directed by Remo D’Souza, the 3D action film Race 3 is releasing on June 15.
- Dabangg backfired 21 Jul 2018 | PTI
- A tale of cities 21 Jul 2018 | Asmita Sarkar
- No hiding under the mask 21 Jul 2018 | Team Viva
- It’s all in his Shoes 21 Jul 2018 | Team Viva
- ‘Inclusive India exists’ 21 Jul 2018 | Anubhav Sinha
- Confluence of crystals 21 Jul 2018 | Team Viva
- ‘Luxury is an experience’ 21 Jul 2018 | Chahak Mittal
- The car is a robot 20 Jul 2018 | Kushan Mitra
- Gorgeous 20 Jul 2018 | Team Viva
- Your luck won’t fail you here 20 Jul 2018 | Muskan Kathuria
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
Chief Minister Raman Singh on Friday expressed profound grief over the death of former State Finance Minister Dr Ramchandra Singhdeo. The Chief Minister reached the residence of legendary leader in the capital and paid floral tributes...