Saveetha University awarded as Asia’s Greatest Brands
Asia’s greatest brands and leaders award 2016 was conducted on 24th January, at Marina Bay Sands Hotel, Singapore.
It is an exclusive research based listing of brands and leaders from across Asia, process reviewed by - PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Saveetha University has been recognised as Asia’s Greatest Brands 2016 and Dr. N. M. Veeraiyan, Chancellor, Saveetha University has been felicitated with prestigious - Global Asian of the Year 2016 - Lifetime Achievement Award for his contribution to the society and the education sector.
Many dignitaries, educationists, industrialists, business and brand owners from various sectors across Asian region were present in the summit.
- Watch out 21 Aug 2018 | Pioneer
- Bridge the art gap 21 Aug 2018 | Team Viva
- Gadget graveyard 21 Aug 2018 | Chahak Mittal
- Drawings seen and remembered 21 Aug 2018 | Uma Nair
- An author by chance 21 Aug 2018 | Ayushi Sharma
- The laughter challenger 21 Aug 2018 | Asmita Sarkar
- TREND BLAZER 21 Aug 2018 | Pioneer
- Realistic reel 21 Aug 2018 | Chahak Mittal
- Get them back to school 20 Aug 2018 | Anjela Taneja/Seema Rajput
- The Origin of All Disturbances 20 Aug 2018 | Brahmakumar Nikunj ji
Sunday EditionView All
19 Aug 2018 | Kumar Chellappan
A succession war is brewing in the DMK after Karunanidhi’s death, with both Stalin and Alagiri staking a claim to their father’s political legacy. This, along with the churning in the AIADMK after Jayalalithaa’s death, is bound to have an impact on the political landscape of Tamil Nadu in the run-up to 2019 Lok Sabha polls, writes Kumar Chellappan Tamil Nadu politics sans Muthuvel Karunanidhi is like the drama Hamlet without...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
The beauty of city of lakes painted through vibrant colours and the eye catching shades over canvas spellbound the art appreciators. A group painting exhibition is being put up at Swaraj Bhavan Art Gallery that began here from Monday...