- 15 injured as makeshift tent collapses during Modi's Midnapore rally, PM visits hospital.
- Our government working to double farmer income by 2022: PM Modi
- Journalist Upendra Rai arrested by CBI in fresh case of alleged corruption: Officials
- Kerala church scandal: SC to hear tomorrow anticipatory bail plea of priest
Trial sees video of Kim Jong-Nam on stretcher
Shah Alam: Footage of the North Korean leader’s half-brother being wheeled out of a Malaysian airport on a stretcher after being poisoned was shown at the trial of his alleged killers on Wednesday.
‘Worst-case Brexit would ground all flights’
London: Britain’s Finance Minister says a worst-case Brexit scenario could see all air traffic between the UK and the European Union grounded the day after Britain leaves the bloc on March 29, 2019.
Activist held for calling Mugabe dead man walking
Harare: A Zimbabwean activist has been arrested after calling 93-year-old President Robert Mugabe “a dead man walking”, lawyers said today, in the latest case of authorities cracking down on dissent.
Triple suicide attack near Damascus police HQ
Damascus: Three suicide bombers blew themselves up near the main police HQ building in Syria’s capital Damascus on Wednesday, killing at least two people, Interior Ministry said.
Syrian opp filmmaker ‘stabbed in Istanbul’
Istanbul: A Syrian filmmaker close to the opposition who made a film about a notorious regime prison was stabbed by an unknown assailant in Istanbul.
FBI searches home of missing toddler in US
Houston: The FBI has searched the home of a 3-year-old Indian girl who is missing since Saturday when her foster father reportedly sent her outside around 3 am as punishment for not drinking her milk.
UK Prime Minister urges US rethink on Iran
London: British Prime Minister Theresa May is urging the United States to extend the Iran nuclear deal, saying it is “vitally important for regional security.”
Small asteroid set to flyby Earth
Washington: A small asteroid is scheduled to safely pass by Earth on Thursday at a distance of about 42,000 km, allowing trackers around the world to test their ability to operate as an international asteroid warning network.
- Female Gurkhas in British Army from 2020 17 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Globe trotting 17 Jul 2018 | Agencies
- Nawaz Sharif challenges 10-yr jail term 17 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Senior ANP leader survives assassination attempt in Pak 17 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Russia targeted by almost ‘25 million cyber-attacks’ during World Cup: Putin 17 Jul 2018 | AFP
- Finland Dy PM sends climate, democracy message to Trump, Putin 17 Jul 2018 | AFP
- Putin uses new Russian limo abroad for 1st time 17 Jul 2018 | AP
- Trump wins sympathy from Russian media 17 Jul 2018 | AP
- Trump blames Russia rift on US probe, Moscow agrees 17 Jul 2018 | AFP
- Wanted Trump to win, didn’t interfere: Putin 17 Jul 2018 | AP
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
17 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
Phir Khule Akaash me Judde Ghataon Ke, Phir Hawaon Ke Dupatte Ho Gaye Jheene, a poetic event centered on creations about monsoon ‘Pranaam Pawas’ concluded in city. The event was organised by the Dushyant Kumar Memorial Manuscript Museum to welcome the monsoon season...