- No-confidence motion against Modi government defeated
- I want to assure people of Andhra Pradesh that they will not be left behind : PM
- I am 'chowkidar' and 'bhagidar', but not a 'saudagar' like you: PM to Rahul Gandh
- PM Modi to visit South Africa, attend BRICS Summit from July 23
- LS takes up for discussion no-trust vote against Modi govt
- Shiv Sena MPs to remain absent for no-trust motion against Modi govt
- India, US first '2+2 dialogue' on September 6: State Department
SHARIF TO BE INDICTED IN GRAFT CASES TODAY
Islamabad: Ousted Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is set to be indicted on Friday by
an anti-corruption court in the Panama Papers scandal that could land him in jail.
13 KILLED IN SOUTH YEMEN CLASHES: ARMY
Aden: Four soldiers and nine rebels were killed in southern Yemen, Army sources said, as clashes flared in the last rebel pocket in mainly Government-held Shabwa province.
PROPERTY LINKED TO NIGERIAN EX-MIN SEIZED
Lagos: A Nigerian court has ordered the permanent seizure
of properties worth some $7 million from the country’s former oil minister, who is facing a slew of corruption claims.
IRAQ KURDS LIFT BARRIERS ON ROADS FROM MOSUL
Arbil: Iraqi Kurdish forces on Thursday removed barriers they had installed just hours earlier on roads from second city Mosul amid fears of an attack following last month’s independence referendum, an official said.
RUSSIA PUTS CRIMEA ON NEW BANK NOTE
Moscow: Russia on Thursday presented a new bank note that shows images of Crimea, the Ukrainian peninsula annexed by Moscow in 2014.
FLOODS, LANDSLIDES KILL 43 IN VIETNAM
Hanoi: Floods and landslides caused by a tropical depression have killed at least 43 people, left 34 others missing and damaged homes and crops in northern and central Vietnam, officials said on Thursday.
UAE STOPS ISSUING VISAS TO NORTH KOREANS
Abu Dhabi: The United Arab Emirates on Thursday announced it had stopped issuing visas to North Korean nationals and downgraded diplomatic relations with Pyongyang, following similar moves by Kuwait and Qatar.
- Trump to invite Putin to Washington this year: WH 21 Jul 2018 | PTI
- North Korea puts reunion of war-separated families in doubt 21 Jul 2018 | AP
- Putin, Trump talked about a referendum for eastern Ukraine 21 Jul 2018 | AP
- More than 300 older children split at border are reunited 21 Jul 2018 | AP
- Russia shows off Putin’s ‘super weapons’ 21 Jul 2018 | Agencies
- Globe Trotting 21 Jul 2018 | Agencies
- Trump ‘ready’ to tax all Chinese imports 21 Jul 2018 | AP
- Personal health data of PM among 1.5 mn, Singaporeans hacked 21 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Pak Army has no direct role in July 25 general elections: Official 20 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Chinese President visits UAE amid push to increase influence 20 Jul 2018 | AP
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
Chief Minister Raman Singh on Friday expressed profound grief over the death of former State Finance Minister Dr Ramchandra Singhdeo. The Chief Minister reached the residence of legendary leader in the capital and paid floral tributes...