Ex-TSA boss in race for FBI director post
A former Transportation Security Administration leader is among the latest candidates President Donald Trump is considering for FBI director. White House Press secretary Sean Spicer said Trump met on Tuesday with former TSA Administator John Pistole as well as Chris Wray, a former Justice Department official who has served as New Jersey Gov Chris Christie’s personal lawyer.
- Globe Trotting 21 Aug 2018 | Agencies
- Musharraf demands presidential-level security to appear in court 21 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Jailed Sharif appears in Pak court in remaining 2 graft cases against him 21 Aug 2018 | PTI
- 16 ministers from PM Imran’s Cabinet sworn in 21 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Pak wants ‘uninterrupted’ talk with India: Qureshi 21 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Pope condemns sexual abuse: ‘We showed no care for the little ones' 21 Aug 2018 | AP
- Ex-Trump lawyer investigated for $20 m bank fraud 21 Aug 2018 | AFP
- US rejects Turkey’s rider on pastor release 21 Aug 2018 | AFP
- ‘Dream or reality?’ Koreans to meet after decades apart 20 Aug 2018 | AP
- ‘The warmer it is, the more fire we see’ 20 Aug 2018 | SETH BORENSTEIN
Sunday EditionView All
19 Aug 2018 | Kumar Chellappan
A succession war is brewing in the DMK after Karunanidhi’s death, with both Stalin and Alagiri staking a claim to their father’s political legacy. This, along with the churning in the AIADMK after Jayalalithaa’s death, is bound to have an impact on the political landscape of Tamil Nadu in the run-up to 2019 Lok Sabha polls, writes Kumar Chellappan Tamil Nadu politics sans Muthuvel Karunanidhi is like the drama Hamlet without...
STATE EDITIONSView All
21 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | Bhopal
The beauty of city of lakes painted through vibrant colours and the eye catching shades over canvas spellbound the art appreciators. A group painting exhibition is being put up at Swaraj Bhavan Art Gallery that began here from Monday...