Singapore hotel offers 250 free Trump-Kim burgers to celebrate summit
A luxury hotel in Singapore on Tuesday distributed 250 special Trump-Kim burgers with American and Korean taste among public to celebrate the historic summit and allow people to enjoy the friendship while eating. The mini burgers were snapped up by people within 25 minutes, The Straits Times reported. The Royal Plaza on Scotts hotel, jumping onto the Trump-Kim summit bandwagon, gave away 250 special Trump-Kim burgers.
The Trump-Kim burger is made with a hope that the summit can be as harmonious as the burger, the hotel’s general manager Patrick Garcia Fiat said.
The giveaway was held on the same day as the summit “to celebrate the summit and allow people to enjoy the friendship” while eating, he said.
- Globe Trotting 14 Aug 2018 | Agencies
- Turkey accuses US of ‘stab in back’ 14 Aug 2018 | Agencies
- Imran Khan borrows waistcoat from NA employee for official photo 14 Aug 2018 | PTI
- Panama case: ISI officer included to ‘spice it up’, says Pak CJ 14 Aug 2018 | PTI
- China printing currencies for countries like Nepal, Lanka and B’desh 14 Aug 2018 | PNS
- EU seeks safe harbour for ship carrying 141 rescued migrants 14 Aug 2018 | AP
- No war, no negotiations with US: Iran 14 Aug 2018 | AP
- Imran Khan among 329 newly-elected members of Parliament takes oath 14 Aug 2018 | PNS
- Turkey’s currency keeps falling 14 Aug 2018 | AP
- No room in US for ‘neo-nazism’, says Ivanka Trump 13 Aug 2018 | AFP
Sunday EditionView All
12 Aug 2018 | Kestur Vasuki | Bengaluru
Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy who is facing wrath from the farmers in the State, in an appealing gesture planted paddy saplings in solidarity on Saturday. He chose Aralukuppe village in Mandya district the heart land of vokkaliga politics sowed paddy saplings in a muddied agriculture field amidst a large gathering...
STATE EDITIONSView All
15 Aug 2018 | Staff Reporter | Raipur
State of Chhattisgarh is moving faster from malnutrition to normal. But on the path, to achieve the target cooperation of all is required, said women and child development minister Ramsheela Sahu...