Veteran NRI broadcaster Mahendra Kaul dies
Eminent Indian-origin broadcaster and journalist Mahendra Kaul died here on Wednesday, following a brief illness. He was 95.
Kaul, who had been ill for some time, passed away peacefully at his home early this morning, surrounded by his family. He is survived by his wife Rajni and daughter Kalyani Kaul, a prominent judge based in London.
- Puerto Rico allowing transgender people to fix birth certificates 18 Jul 2018 | AFP
- Obama gives Trump sharp rebuke in Mandela address on values 18 Jul 2018 | AP
- ISIS suicide bomber kills 20 in Afghan: Officials 18 Jul 2018 | AP
- Asking voters whom they’ve voted for can land a person in jail for 3 yrs in Pakistan 18 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Europe, Japan sign massive free trade deal 18 Jul 2018 | AFP
- Trump under fire over poll meddling comments 18 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Female Gurkhas in British Army from 2020 17 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Globe trotting 17 Jul 2018 | Agencies
- Nawaz Sharif challenges 10-yr jail term 17 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Senior ANP leader survives assassination attempt in Pak 17 Jul 2018 | PTI
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
18 Jul 2018 | Staff Reporter | RAIPUR
A two-month-old infant died due to suffocation after the door of the ‘108 Ambulance Service’ that was carrying him to a hospital malfunctioned and failed to open on time at Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar Hospital here on Tuesday. The Ambulance operators tried to open the door for a couple of hours but failed to open it on time...