- A MiG 21 fighter jet crashes in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh: Police.
- Govt is ready for discussion on any issue raised by different political parties: PM Modi
- PM Narendra Modi calls for extensive discussion on important issues of national interest
- Two bodies pulled out of rubble of six-storey under-construction building that collapsed
World’s ugliest dog Zsa Zsa dies at 9
Zsa Zsa, a nine year old lovable English bulldog who was recently crowned the World’s Ugliest Dog, has passed away in her sleep.
With her dangling tongue, obtruding mouth and crooked teeth and muscular figure, Zsa earned her transitory moments of fame last month as she became the winner of the 2018 World’s Ugliest Dog contest held in California.
“I’m in shock still,” said owner of the dog Megan Brainard, confirming the death. She said the dog had not been having any health issues.
- British PM wins key Brexit vote despite ongoing rebellion 19 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Yemen Houthi leader willing to give UN control of key port 19 Jul 2018 | AFP
- Pakistan Army supporting religious extremists, alleges US lawmaker 19 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Uranium stockpile reaches 950 tonnes: Iran nuclear chief 19 Jul 2018 | AP
- Harkat-ul-Mujahideen founder announces support for Imran 19 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Trump asked Rouhani for meeting 8 times at UN: Official 19 Jul 2018 | AFP
- Had very good meeting with Putin, more in the offing: US President 19 Jul 2018 | PTI
- Trump: No ‘time limit’ to denuclearise N Korea 19 Jul 2018 | AFP
- Puerto Rico allowing transgender people to fix birth certificates 18 Jul 2018 | AFP
- Obama gives Trump sharp rebuke in Mandela address on values 18 Jul 2018 | AP
Sunday EditionView All
15 Jul 2018 | PTI | New Delhi
Amid row over alleged use of derogatory language in a web series while referring to former Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi on Saturday said the BJP and the RSS believe that freedom of expression must be policed, while he regards it as a fundamental democratic right. “My father lived and died in the service of India...
STATE EDITIONSView All
19 Jul 2018 | PNS | Dehradun
The court ordered anti-encroachment drive continued in Dehradun with 280 encroachments being demolished and 185 being marked on Wednesday. A total of 2196 encroachments have been demolished, 4674 have been marked and 88 buildings have been sealed so far...