About 3,00,000 undocumented Indians could be affected by the Trump Administration’s proposed crackdown on illegal immigrants numbering over 11 million, even as the White House has clarified that mass deportation is not the goal of the new tough guidelines issued...READ MORE
- Unable to canvass, Sonia sends letter
- Modi knows he’s lost: Akhilesh
- AISA fights ABVP as Ramjas cancels invite to Khalid
- ATM gives fake Rs2K notes with Children Bank of India tag
- ‘UP won’t develop till KASAB laid to rest’
- Industrial units can’t work sans effluent treatment plants: SC
- ‘Tilted’ Betwa back on even keel
BUSINESS & FINANCE
- Sensex soars 97 pts ahead of derivatives expiry
- 'Project Sangam' to skill, employ people in India: Nadella
- Buoyant India take on aggressive Australia in series opener
- Record Taylor ton sees N.Zealand to S.Africa win
HEALTH & FITNESS
- Eating mercury rich fish may up neurological disease risk
- Zika may cause miscarriages, thinner brain tissue
EXPECT THRILLS AS THE PLAYBOY CLUB HITS THE CITY TOMORROW AT HOTEL SAMRAT We all know of it. Some of us flicked through it while others have immersed in the languid pleasures of it in our electrifying pubescent age. But this was all before the advent of the internet of course. Nonetheless it still rings in our memory as one of the major turning points of our stripling years. Its evasive charm and seminal repertoire has influenced the zeitgeist of then...READ MORE
- It is shocking to know that anti-national and anti-social elements are preferred over the martyrs by the (State) Government.
- When I was flying to New York recently I was wearing a headscarf. I was racially profiled at the airport for the first time.
- President Donald Trump and Prime Minister Modi together are the worst enemies of terrorists. The two are committed nationalists.
- Agents of change or perpetrators of deceit?
- Israel cracks the whip, too
- Hitting the nail on the head: Excerpts from the Supreme Court’s order
- For them, violence and killing is legitimate
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Thursday, 23 February 2017 | Ganapathi Bhat | AkolaUttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav's barb against Prime Minister Narendra Modi was in bad taste and reiterated the fact that the Samajwadi Party leader is yet to blossom into a mature leader. By asking actor Amitabh Bachchan to stop endorsing the Gujarat donkeys, in a direct reference to the...