- In Modi, Trump has a leader he can truly work with: experts
- Monsoon session of Parliament from July 17 to Aug 11
- Over 140 people feared buried in China landslide
- Modi to be first world leader to have WH dinner with Trump
- DU announces first cut-off list
- Srikanth reaches 3rd successive Super Series final
- Modi embarks on three-nation tour
Foreign terrorists swell the ranks in Valley ahead of Amarnath Yatra The ranks of foreign terrorists in Kashmir Valley have swelled up alarmingly ahead of the commencement of the Amarnath Yatra even as the security establishment is wary of the terrorists...READ MORE
- Presidential election: It’s ordinariness vs pedigree
- CRPF jawan martyred in terror attack
- Pact violated as Pak targets Poonch posts
- Jewar gets wings, Centre clears int’l airport proposal
- 2 dead as car runs over pavement in Kashmere Gate
- US OK’s sale of drones to India
- Does Emergency retain its relevance?
BUSINESS & FINANCE
- Discussed various aspects of entry of non-NPT states: NSG
- India, Russia to conclude negotiations for military platforms
- US keen on providing India defence tech reserved for close allies
- Priorities and nature of ties with India, Pak different: WH
HEALTH & FITNESS
Ace designer Rohit Bal has raised the issue of fashion plagiarism time and again in his individual capacity, the latest being a photo-substantiated entry of parasitic wannabes passing off his originals as their own. “Here is another example of blatant plagiarism which has been carrying on for a while. A brand called Asian Couture has been doing this for some time now. The worst part is that they just don’t care,” Bal posted on his Facebook page along with a...READ MORE
- Manufactured facts do not detract from the fact that Pakistan is in violation of its international obligation to India and Kulbhushan Jadhav. External Affairs Ministry
- We see a tremendous opportunity to do innovative work. The (Donald Trump) Administration is a very business administration, a very entrepreneurial administration.
- Just believe that the heartbreak was a gift in itself! Cry if you have to, but it won't be forever! You will find love again, and it will be even more beautiful!
- Not much to be optimistic about
- Framing benevolent agri-policy
- Writing off farm loans: Is this the way out?
- Modi's foreign policy: Realism at the core
- The pure exercise
- Docyard | Save the organs from blood sugar
- Novel treatment joint pain
- Cool corner
Water conservation during car wash
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Saturday, 24 June 2017 | KV Seetharamaiah | HassanThis refers to the editorial, “Overriding litigations” (June 23). The pendency of cases will only go up and the question of cases coming down in number cannot be expected even in dreams. The Government should act responsibly by not adding to the fleet of litigations in courts. It is not...