- Chidambaram attacks BJP over deleting dialogues in 'Mersal'
- PM to visit poll-bound Gujarat tomorrow
- Srikanth stuns Axelsen; Saina, Prannoy lose in Denmark Open
- Meeting Dalai Lama major offence, China warns world leaders
- Missing Pak journalist recovered after two years
- Irani hits back at Rahul Gandhi for tweet on Jay Shah
Trending NewsVIEW ALL
Send money via Facebook Messenger using PayPal
US condemns twin terror attacks on Afghanistan mosques
Now, Air India looks for Rs 1,500 crore short term loans
Nobody stood up for me: Lindsay Lohan on sexual assault
Don't just discuss sexual harassment when it's trending:
Bush condemns Trump-era America: 'Bigotry seems emboldened'
Trump gives self 10/10 for Puerto Rico response
George Saunders Wins the 2017 Man Booker Prize for Fiction
US judge blocks latest version of Trump travel ban
WhatsApp empowers women, kids with 'Live Location' feature
Prime Minister Narendra Modi cannot “pursue peace” with Pakistan in a way that “cuts his own security”, a top Trump administration official has said, asserting that it is in the interest of Islamabad to build confidence with New Delhi to...READ MORE
BUSINESS & FINANCE
- 64% Chrome traffic on Android devices protected: Google
- Modi hails IFFCO's measures for farmer's upliftment
- Kohli says Rahane is team's third opener
- Rio Olympic head leaves prison; will face corruption charges
HEALTH & FITNESS
- HC tells striking sanitation workers to not obstruct others
- Delayed word processing may predict Alzheimer's risk
Internet sensation Biswa Kalyan Rath is debuting as a writer with a web series. He speaks to Kritika Dua about his show and the need for letting kids chase their own dreams The best way to address “India’s Toxic Education System” is to talk about it with a dash of humour. 3 Idiots addressed all that is wrong with the country’s education system and Indian parents obsession with engineering. And now Biswa Kalyan Rath, graduate of IIT Kharagpur and a ‘victim’...READ MORE
- We don't discriminate on the basis of caste, creed and religion. In the previous ‘Ravan Raj', there was discrimination on the basis of family, caste and other factors.
- Absolutely heart breaking to see the recent attack on art designer for Padmavati! Disgusting and appalling to say the least!
- China's provocative actions in the South China Sea directly challenge the international law and norms that the US and India both stand for.
- Cut that food
- Docyard | Reduce the risk of prostate cancer
- Foods to Adapt changing season
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Saturday, 21 October 2017 | CV Krishna Manoj | HyderabadThis refers to the editorial, “The devil in Diesel” (October 18). Colombian politician, Gustavo Petro had once observed: “A developed country is not a place where the poor have cars. It's where the rich use public transportation”. The editorial has rightly concluded that although cleaner and efficient fuels (eg, Bharat-VI...