Asserting that terror outfit ISIS needs to be exposed, Union Minority Affairs Minister Najma Heptulla said there is "nothing wrong" if Muslims come forward to do the job and asked the Centre to see that no innocents are punished.
"ISIS is engaged in wrongdoings, is spreading terrorism across the globe. There is nothing wrong if Muslims come forward, we have to expose it," Heptulla said.
"The government should see to it those found involved in such activities...
BJP today echoed views of ally LJP chief Ramvilas Paswan that Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar acted like "lion" when he was in NDA but turned a "cat" in the company of RJD chief Lalu Prasad.
"Yes, right. This is why we call Nitish Kumar a 'Bechara Mukhya Mantri' (helpless CM)," BJP leader Sushil Kumar Modi told reporters.
Union minister and Lok Janshakti Party chief Paswan had yesterday made a scathing attack at the CM over law...
MOST READVIEW ALL
Six days after an avalanche buried ten soldiers of the Indian Army at the world’s highest battlefield in Siachen, one of them was found alive on Monday night, buried under 35-feet of ice and snow at an altitude of over...READ MORE
BUSINESS & FINANCE
- Gold surges Rs 710 to top Rs 28,000-level, hits one-year high
- Sensex opens below 24,000-level; Nifty cracks 7,300-mark
- Sikh man barred from boarding plane due to turban
- Do not 'tolerate', 'accept' each other: Kamal Haasan
HEALTH & FITNESS
- 3D-printed liver tissue for drug screening created in lab
- Air pollution increases asthma risk in babies
Prakash Jha, who has directed the film Jai Gangaajal, is also making his acting debut with the film. He is play the role of a corrupt police officer and says that he could not think of anybody better. By Arjita Mishra Priyanka Chopra has been making headlines all over the world with her US-based show Quantico and Jai Gangaajal has come at the right time. Unlike the FBI agent that she plays in the television series, Chopra will be seen playing...READ MORE
- Since Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi was LeT head, hence all orders (on 26/11 Mumbai strike) would have logically come from him.
- It's a matter of time. Eventually, all talent will rise to the top. It's a matter of getting a new way of thinking.
- From the time of Jawaharlal Nehru, economic policies adopted by Congress failed to solve the problems of the poor and farmers.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Tuesday, 09 February 2016 | Sagar Singh | New DelhiThis refers to the editorial, “Discard racial mindset” (February 6). The racial attack on a Tanzanian girl in Bangalore was brutal and needs to be condemned. Africa was the last continent to be freed from the menace of racial segregation when Nelson Mandela remained in prison for 27 years and...