Trending NewsVIEW ALL
Abe says his priorities are North Korea and aging Japan
Well done: Rajinikanth to 'Mersal' team
Prabhas' look in 'Saaho' revealed on his birthday
These kind of games will make Kuldeep, Chahal tougher: Karthik
Gayle denies exposing himself to masseuse
When friends spoiled Sachin's first Chinese food experience!
I'd be a crazy person if I was happy all the time: Kate Hudson
We will make Kerala one of the best states in the country:
Don't feel tempted enough to do commercial film: Manoj
Sushma Swaraj leaves for Bangladesh
AP CM Naidu meets scientists and food experts in US
Inaugurating the “first-of-its-kind project in South-East Asia, the roll-on, roll-off" (Ro-Ro) ferry service between Ghogha and Dahej, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday asserted that the process of taking “important decisions” regarding the economic reforms will continue. He said the...READ MORE
- CVC denies CBI’s Addl Dir Asthana promotion
- Polluting roads in Delhi-NCR under lens
- Plastic surgery blows up in auto thief’s face
- After a decade wait, India lift Hockey Asia Cup
- Security forces brace for spike in infiltration bids
- Cow urine for organic farming!
- No ‘toilet’? No ‘Prem Katha’ here
BUSINESS & FINANCE
- U-17 World Cup: Spain outclass Iran in quarters
- 'Mary Kom' punching to glory on Assam's mobile theatre arena
HEALTH & FITNESS
- Overestimating postoperative pain may cause anxiety
- Inadequate physical activity may boost genetic risk of obesity
The aware and awakened audience is simply not buying into negative publicity around the star as a sales pitch for films, shows or brand campaigns, says Team Viva Filmmaker Nikhil Advani created quite a stir over the weekend saying image specialists had recommended that he spin a negative story on his lead actor Farhan Akhtar to generate a buzz about his new film Lucknow Central. The PR spin doctors, he confessed, felt that since Kangana Ranaut had played out her alleged...READ MORE
- Nitish Kumar Government has forgotten its promises on farmers' welfare and is talking about mandir (temple) and masjid (mosque).
- While broad contours of bilateral relations were deliberated upon during the High Commissioner’s interaction with Sushma Swaraj no specific case (Jadhav) was discussed.
- I'm lucky to be here. I went 33 feet through the air. I did a somersault. I was in bed for four days.
- Cut that food
- Docyard | Reduce the risk of prostate cancer
- Foods to Adapt changing season
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Monday, 23 October 2017 | KV Seetharamaiah | HassanPrime Minister Narendra Modi has accused the erstwhile UPA Government that it did not let him rebuild the Kedarnath temple after it was ravaged by the 2013 floods. Modi, Chief Minister of Gujarat in 2013, has lamented that the UPA Government at Centre pressurized the Uttarakhand Government to decline...