- BrahMos air version test-fired with indigenous seeker
- Education fee cap for martyrs' children removed
- Cong to move privilege motion against Swaraj for 'misleading' RS on death of Indians in
- Govt paves way for tax-free gratuity of up to Rs 20 Lakh
- UIDAI CEO to make presentation on Aadhaar before SC
- AAP govt presents Rs 53,000 cr budget for 2018-19
- China sells Pakistan sensitive missile technology
- Linking Congress to data scam diversionary tactics: Rahul
- Facebook enhancing security features ahead of polls in India, Brazil: Zuckerberg
Trending NewsVIEW ALL
Sarkozy says no evidence against him in Libya funding probe
Serena bows out in first round of Miami Open
Jacqueline did 'full justice' to 'Ek Do Teen', says Salman
US Fed raises key interest rate amid stronger growth outlook
Table tennis player Soumyajit booked for rape
Israel admits striking Syrian 'nuclear facility' in 2007
'Delete' Facebook, says WhatsApp co-founder amid Cambridge
Katrina Bollywood's most popular actress outside India: Report
Google celebrates Ustad Bismillah Khan's 102nd birthday
Maldives former dictator, judges charged with terrorism
Sanjay Dutt upset over 'biography', publisher stops further
Trump calls Putin, congratulates him on re-election
Facebook data breach: Where is Mark Zuckerberg?
Sara Ali Khan to star opposite Ranveer in 'Simmba'
World's last male northern white rhino, Sudan, dies
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg on Thursday apologised for a “major breach of trust” with two billion users of Facebook and vowed to take steps to protect user data, as the social media giant was rocked by a data breach scandal. Zuckerberg...READ MORE
- Cong likens Ravi Shankar to Hitler’s propaganda Minister
- CA’s imprints visible in Cong Guj campaign: Law Minister
- AAP Govt presents 1st Rs 53K-cr ‘green’ Budget
- India, China agree on border stability
- RS passes Bill, tax-free gratuity limit doubled to `20 lakh
- Breaching Aadhaar lock will take age of universe: UIDAI CEO to SC
- Traders’ mega rally against sealing on March 28
BUSINESS & FINANCE
- Max Financial to raise Rs 5,000 cr to fund growth of life insurance arm
- Google commits $300mn to empower media houses
- Logistics issue: IPL captains not to attend opening ceremony
- Surgeon says Neymar's recovery is 'going well'
- Indian-American gives USD 5 mn to US-based varsity
- Scotland Yard's Indian-origin chief launches new anti-terror campaign
HEALTH & FITNESS
Delhiites can now experience the tourist kiosks, souvenir shops at the Okhla Bird Sanctuary which will be a summer escape As soon as the first rays of sun shine, the birds start chirping. It is a beautiful sight to behold when hundreds of birds swoop down over the lake for replenishing their food requirements. Surrounded by jungles and a huge lake, the Okhla Bird Sanctuary has rare species of avians like ferruginous pochard, grey-headed fish eagle, Baikal teal, Baer’s pochard,...READ MORE
- India and China are frenemies who are working with each other despite disagreements and the world can learn from their relationship.
- There’s a lot of insecurity today. What’s also happening is that people have so much to do that their memory is very short lived.
- We have a shared interest that our navies provide the security that underwrites a peaceful and prosperous Indo-Pacific region.
- All about NET
- Don’t follow blindly
- Docyard | new advancement in stroke management
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Friday, 23 March 2018 | Ganapathi Bhat | AkolaBoth maximum and minimal temperatures are bound to witness a surge in cities across the country as summers are highly troublesome. A small disparity in temperature can make a huge impact on living conditions. According to NASA, the average earth temperature has risen by 0.8 degree Celsius since 1880. The...