Our TakeVIEW ALL
A sari and a dress
Malaise & Remedy
An enduring mystery
Married, so what?
First among equals?
The BJP’s southward march
Exit poll confusion
Old Is Gold
Booting it out
Trump, Kim to hook up
Not so secret
Home before Cannes
Tourism & terror don’t mix
Too little, too late
The storm that wasn’t
Look beyond Red Carpet
Label the GM soy
DJ wale babu…
All Hail the Tsar!
Sex & The President
Play on, Bollywood
Two Weddings And Two Hoaxes
Trending NewsVIEW ALL
Hot day in Delhi, strong winds likely tomorrow
Delhi Daredevils knock Mumbai Indians out of IPL with 11-run
Japanese director Kore-eda wins Palme d'Or for 'Shoplifters'
Ronaldo and Bale score in Real draw as Zinedine son makes
Cuba plane crash: Black box recovered in 'good condition'
1.9 bn people watched royal wedding: report
Wife of Malaysia's ex-leader slams 'public trial' of family
Trump nominates Pacific commander as America's new envoy to S
Priyanka Chopra sports chic dress suit at royal wedding
China lands strategic bombers in SCS for 1st time; US sees red
Teen laid out Texas attack plans in journals, officials say
Prince Harry set to marry Meghan Markle
After nearly four years of stupor and indecision, the Congress seems to be coming into its own. With some prudent advice from former President Pranab Mukherjee to the Congress leadership and Rahul Gandhi’s newfound political aggression, the party has been...READ MORE
- Blame Cong for installing 3rd ranker JD(S) in power
- BSY resigns before trust as his confidence wanes by evening
- Rahul calls PM corrupt, demands Vala’s head
- Kumaraswamy to take oath as CM on May 23
- Every stone a youth picks destabilises Valley: Modi
- English Hons tops DU aspirants’ choice
- BSY confident in touch-&-go test
BUSINESS & FINANCE
- Govt earns Rs 1,400 crore as revenue from e-tourist visa
- Wilful defaults by PNB's big borrowers slip further to Rs 15,200cr by April-end
- India fail to defend women's ACT crown, lose 0-1 to Korea
- Fleming defends Bravo, blames batsmen for loss against Daredevils
- Meghan Markle promises more time for Indian charity
- NDA govt will render justice to those who suffered during anti-Sikh riots: Ram
HEALTH & FITNESS
- College students in India check smartphones over 150 times a day: Study
- Smoking pot before 15 may up drug problem risk later
Actor Rajeev Khandelwal’s new show is a reflection of his belief in the commonality of people, says Saimi Sattar Dressed in a white shirt, black trousers and matching jacket with a trumpet-shaped lapel pin and a grey stole casually flung across his neck, Rajeev Khandelwal walks into the room minus any airs. And it is this ordinariness — the actor can’t help but emphasise upon every few minutes — that his new show, JuzzBaat…Sangeen Se Namkeen Tak is based upon. “I have...READ MORE
- Master of his game
- The first responders
- Boys do cry
- Prince Charles to walk Markle down aisle
- We’re conditioned to park women into slots: Sona
- I do not condone any form of sexual violence: Jim Sarbh
- IIFA gets back its zing
- India at Cannes
- First Poster of film based on Ismat Chughtai’s Lihaaf Unveiled
- Obvious attempts were made by the Congress and JD(S) to hijack people's mandate, which was in favour of the BJP. Therefore, Yeddyurappa decided to take the honourable way. I salute him for this.
- I will never be happy with my career. It has to do with my personality. But yes, I would like to work more.
- The Indian Government has the sovereign right to decide obviously… but the Indian signing of foundational agreements with the US can broaden defence relationship.
Travel with The Pioneer
- a b c d OF DYSLEXIA
- Docyard | New scans for tumours
- Family time healthy time
- Summer Cooler
The DIALogue is the airport magazine for the GMR group across terminals 1, 2 and 3. It is a quick pick-me-up and offers a 360 degree arc of Delhi while you wait for your flight in the lounge area. Forget the digital addiction, get real, get local. Dial Delhi.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Wednesday, 07 March 2018 | Padmini Raghavendra | SecunderabadThis refers to the editorial, “A giant leap” (March 5). The Tripura poll outcome seems to have triggered a flurry of action in the Opposition ranks. ‘Save federalism’ appears to be the new rallying point of State-based parties as they explore options for mounting a joint front against the BJP’s...