The ruling BJP scored big electoral victory in Maharashtra on Thursday by capturing absolute majority in six major civic bodies and appeared poised to gain control over two other civic bodies out of ten municipal corporations, while it made huge...READ MORE
- Lottery helps BJP raise tally by one
- Nirupam offers to quit over debacle
- 3 jawans martyred, 5 hurt in terror ambush
- Sleeper cells tipped off about troops’ movement
- Donkeys are diligent and loyal, don’t be afraid: PM to Akhilesh
- 63% turnout in 4th phase amid stray violence
- Police to probe into Ramjas clash
BUSINESS & FINANCE
- Now Jharkhand captain, Dhoni motivates wards in unique style
- Messi happy at Barcelona - Argentina coach
- India hails UN initiative to create counter-terrorism office
- Manish Tewari calls Pak action on Hafiz Saeed 'eye wash'
HEALTH & FITNESS
- 10 portions of fruits, veggies daily may cut premature deaths
- New drug combination may combat hearing loss
New global data highlights that Academy Awards nominations are influencing holiday habits There is an increase in searches from across the globe to the destinations where the critically acclaimed movies La La Land, Jackie, Lion and Manchester by the Sea are set revealed Hotels.com. This year sees Hollywood blockbuster hits influencing travel plans, with the world’s film fans seeking to relive movie scenes and step into the stars’ shoes. Following intense media coverage and critical acclaim for La La Land, the smash...READ MORE
- Both Moscow and Beijing have choices to make. They can disregard the rules-based security order or contribute to it.
- ABVP is being used by Modi to kill every educational institution - from JNU to Ramjas College. Delhi Police is conniving.
- When Leo (Messi) is happy, that helps him give his best performance. A footballer is happy when he is playing and winning.
- Now it will rain benefits from the sky
- Stars in the eye to dazzling like a star
- Agents of change or perpetrators of deceit?
- Israel cracks the whip, too
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Friday, 24 February 2017 | Shreyans Jain | DelhiThis refers to the article, “Jobs in the Mahatma's name” (February 23) by Shreya Kedia. In his Budget speech this year, Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley signalled achche din for the rural economy and backed his words with increased allocations under the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana, integration of Primary...