- Agitation paralysing Mumbai suburban services withdrawn
- CBI has started preliminary probe in SSC paper leak case: Centre tells SC
- No immediate arrest of public servants in cases under SC/ST Act: SC
- Choksi to CBI: Completely defenceless due to exaggerated allegations
- Won't cede even an inch of land, ready for bloody battle: Xi
- Bodies of 39 Indians, abducted by ISIS in Iraq, found: Swaraj
- Jailed AIADMK leader VK Sasikala's husband M Natarajan passes away
Trending NewsVIEW ALL
Sara Ali Khan to star opposite Ranveer in 'Simmba'
World's last male northern white rhino, Sudan, dies
CBI moves Delhi HC over 2G spectrum acquittal
Not BJP, only God and people behind me: Rajinikanth
Sasikala leaves for Thanjavur for husband's last rites
IAF's Hawk aircraft crashes in Odisha, pilot safe
Tendulkar urges Gadkari to act against fake helmet makers
Rabada cleared to play third Test vs Australia
Trump wants death penalty for drug traffickers
Actress Cynthia Nixon enters race for New York governor
Madhuri's fluid grace missing in Jacqueline's 'Ek do teen'
Twenty-eight years after the enactment of the Scheduled Caste and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, the Supreme Court on Tuesday tweaked the law to protect innocent people from the sweep of its draconian provisions which denied anticipatory bail...READ MORE
- 39 Indian hostages in Iraq dead
- Won’t concede an inch: Xi stirs Greater China dream
- JNU Prof held, gets bail in sexual assault cases
- 52 top edu institutions granted full autonomy
- Fund-starved Army saddled with Rs 5K-cr GST
- K’taka plays ‘Lingayats not Hindu’ card
- Legality of Siddaramaiah’s masterstroke splits experts
BUSINESS & FINANCE
- Govt hopes to bring new telecom policy in next Par session
- Sensex, Nifty cautious ahead of US Fed meet
- After Australia loss, BCCI plans bench-strength building measures for women
- Ronaldo seeks to avoid prison for tax fraud
- Indian-American gives USD 5 mn to US-based varsity
- Iraq says bodies of 38 Indians have been recovered
HEALTH & FITNESS
Black Panther brings to attention a real-world issue that’s been talked about for more than a century and had an impact on how Africans and African-Americans have interacted with each other When Jennifer Emejulu went to see Black Panther, the New Jersey resident didn’t feel like wearing any of the traditional Nigerian clothing she routinely wears for family parties. She enjoyed seeing photos of those who did come out to see the global blockbuster about the superhero leader of a fictional...READ MORE
- We have said hello to him (N Chandrababu Naidu) for Opposition unity and will allow him time to respond. We have worked together earlier and share a good bond.
- In the film industry, if you are not present when opportunity is coming your way, it will surely affect your career. That is what happened to me.
- We are following the situation there (Kashmir) as closely as we always do. We would encourage dialogue between the parties (India and Pakistan) to settle differences.
- All about NET
- Don’t follow blindly
- Docyard | new advancement in stroke management
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Wednesday, 21 March 2018 | BP Srivastava | NoidaThis refers to the article, “A relook at the Constitution” (March 20) by Prafull Goradia. The writer has raised certain valid points about the unrepresentative nature of the Constituent Assembly. In this connection, it would be worthwhile to recall that the said Constituent Assembly was formed on the recommendations of...