MOST READVIEW ALL
The stage is set for a possible merger of the Amma and the Puratchi Thalaivi Amma (PTA) factions of the AIADMK after Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami (EPS) on Thursday announced a judicial probe into the death of former Chief...READ MORE
BUSINESS & FINANCE
- Jaitley asks states to reduce VAT on petroleum products
- Sensex plunges 208 pts; Infosys tanks 7% as Sikka resigns
- Never found ex-coach Kumble strict: Wicketkeeper Saha
- Ton-up Cook and Root give Windies hard day's night
- US, Japan to advance security, defence cooperation with India, S Korea and Australia
- Indian-American physician announces Congressional bid
HEALTH & FITNESS
The new face of the Yash Raj banner, Aadar Jain, rebuffs any similarities between his debut movie Qaidi Band and Farhan Akhtar’s Lucknow Central. By Angela Paljor One can’t ignore the uncanny resemblance and the coincidence of the release date differing less than a month between Yash Raj Films’ Qaidi Band and Emmay Entertainment’s Lucknow Central. Not only do the trailers highlight the lives of prisoners but also tell a similar story of them doing their bit of jailhouse rock, forming a...READ MORE
- Rahul Gandhi does not know the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, nor has he tried to understand the Sangh. He does not even know the history of India.
- What bothers me is why are people more concerned about my pictures and not what is happening around the world.
- India welcomes the US's designation of Hizbul Mujahideen as a terrorist. This reflects the joint commitment of the two countries to firmly deal with terrorism.
- Doklam stand-off Now and Beyond
- India on the horns of dilemma
- Bangabandhu, the liberator
- Endless Adhocism
- Protein taken too much for Granted
- Birth of new interventions
- Docyard : Don’t ignore this pain
- cool corner
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Wednesday, 16 August 2017 | Shreyans Jain | DelhiThis refers to the editorial, “Murder by any standard” (August 14). The death of more than 60 children in a span of a week in Gorakhpur has once again brought to fore the indifference of the State towards the plight of its subjects. It is shocking that the administration overlooked...