- India beat Bangladesh by four wickets to win Nidahas T20 Tri-Series
- Piyush Goyal junks report suggesting airline-like dynamic pricing in railway
- Bypoll defeats no referendum on BJP policies, programmes: Yogi
- NDA messed up economy, mismanaged JK: Manmohan Singh
- Putin eyes fourth term as Russians go to polls
- 3 AIIMS doctors enroute to Agra killed in accident on Yamuna e-way
- Five civilians killed in Pakistan firing on LoC
Trending NewsVIEW ALL
I have become less selfish now, admits Messi
Sunil Grover wishes 'good luck' to Kapil for new show
Data breach claims false: Facebook
Sindhu loses in All England semis
Telangana CM to meet Mamata Banerjee tomorrow
1 dead, 1 injured after shooting at Southern California mall
Shakib and Nurul fined by ICC for separate incidents
Russia to expel 23 British diplomats: foreign ministry
Facebook suspends Trump-linked data analysis firm
Spy poisoning: Putin most likely behind attack, says Britain
Pak to skip WTO meet in New Delhi
Trump fires FBI official for making unauthorised disclosures
India fatigued by BJP rule, ‘bas ek saal aur...,’ thunders Rahul Former Congress chief Sonia Gandhi on Saturday launched a scathing attack on Prime Minister Narendra Modi claiming his pre-poll slogans on inclusive development and corruption were only dramebaazi (gimmickry) to...READ MORE
- Opp smells blood, 2019 to be no cakewalk for BJP
- Cong, AAP call for reverting to ballot papers
- Opp spreading confusion about MSP to farmers: PM
- Pak banks on JeM not LeT to foment unrest in Valley
- Cold ‘war of nerves’ between Moscow, London escalates
- Who stands where in battlefield?
- TDP quits NDA, vies with YSR Cong for no-trust vote
BUSINESS & FINANCE
- SAARC nations' business leaders discuss regional economic integration in Nepal
- Demonetization was a greatest lie, only Congress can end crisis: Chidambaram
HEALTH & FITNESS
Rani Mukerji believes that her role as a mother has given her a deeper insight into her craft, says Saimi Sattar For Rani Mukerji, motherhood has spelt a huge change, not just in her as a person but also the way she approaches her craft. “Probably my emotions and understanding have changed drastically because I am hearing a lot more now after I became a parent. It is more important to hear and analyse as well as pick up cues. During...READ MORE
- Kashmir is, was and will be ours always. No one can take it from us. We not only secure India within but can also cross the border to protect the country, if needed. No one should take it otherwise.
- I have always been busy working on films. I am glad to be working throughout my career so far. I am happy that I have got success in whatever I have done.
- I want to tell the Congress and other opposition members that there is confidence inside and outside the house. That’s why the BJP is ready to face the no-confidence motion.
- Sneak Thief of Sight
- this diet is child’s play
- Docyard | What myths we live with!
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Wednesday, 07 March 2018 | Padmini Raghavendra | SecunderabadThis refers to the editorial, “A giant leap” (March 5). The Tripura poll outcome seems to have triggered a flurry of action in the Opposition ranks. ‘Save federalism’ appears to be the new rallying point of State-based parties as they explore options for mounting a joint front against the BJP’s...