Trending NewsVIEW ALL
Celebs wish Virushka 'happily ever after'
Apple acquires music recognition app Shazam
Explosion reported in New York City
Saudi Arabia to grant cinema licenses from 2018
Bollywood condemns teenage actor's alleged mid-air molestation
Sindhu wants to end season with a title at Dubai Finals
Dilip Kumar turns 95, B-Town prays for his long life
Tendulkar to PM: Include int'l medallists in CGHS scheme
Bitcoin futures rise as virtual currency hits major exchange
Big B's social media family grows to 80 million
Rahul set to take over Congress' reins on December 16
Akshay Kumar wraps up 'Gold'
Space gives a sense of humbleness: NASA astronaut
Real-time notifications on Google Maps soon
Angelina Jolie became actor to pay her mother's bills
Google can never replace guru: Naidu
A full-blown controversy has erupted over Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s charge about Pakistan’s “hand” in the Gujarat Assembly elections. Former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and Congress president-elect Rahul Gandhi on Monday launched a scathing attack on Modi over his “dangerous”...READ MORE
- When Gadkari got stuck in traffic for hour
- Band Baaja Baaraat for Virat & Anushka
- India-China-Russia Foreign Ministers’ meet revs up RIC
- Whoever at helm, must refund homebuyers: SC to Unitech
- Cong prez-elect Rahul to take up reins on Dec 16
- It’s a ‘neech' conspiracy, says PM
- Modiji is fixated on himself: Rahul
BUSINESS & FINANCE
- HC notice to Centre on plea alleging over-invoicing by power firms
- Tata Motors to hike prices of passenger vehicles
HEALTH & FITNESS
- Over 12,000 bottles of banned cough syrup seized in Bengal
- Soy, broccoli may cut breast cancer treatment's side effects
There is no centralised system for collecting sexual offence reports from various airlines and devising a special module for training flight attendants in dealing with cases of on-board harassment. By Team Viva The unfortunate molestation of teen actress Zaira Wasim on board a commercial flight has once again brought the issue of inflight sexual harassment into focus besides forcing a relook at the definition of aviation safety in general, one that is prized as a benchmark in securing the most...READ MORE
- Modiji speaks about Afghanistan, China, Pakistan, and Japan. Modiji, this is the election about the future of Gujarat. Please say something about Gujarat also.
- India and China's strategic interests outweigh partial frictions and handling of the Doklam standoff through diplomatic means reflects the importance of bilateral ties.
- I’ve always believed that there is nothing that a woman can’t achieve if she is determined and builds the strength to do so.
- Cut that pollution
- Docyard | Food to fight prostate cancer
- Do & don’t ima recommends
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Tuesday, 12 December 2017 | Pachu Menon | MargaoWith questions being raised in the wake of a few recent election results, where the most improbable of candidates have registered huge wins against all expectations, a fair amount of skepticism has crept in with many believing that the EVMs are vulnerable to frauds. Free and fair election is the...