Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday stuck to the development agenda in water-scarce Bundelkhand, rapping the SP and the BSP for backwardness of the region and promised to transform it like Kutch in Gujarat. “SP and BSP have ignored Bundelkhand...READ MORE
- Stop endorsing ‘donkeys’ of Guj: Akhilesh to Big B
- Maya takes anti-Dalit pun on PM’s name
- CBI books ex-chief AP Singh for conniving with Moin Qureshi
- No more war games with Pak: Russia
- Wedding thieves masked in beauty, English, etiquette
- ‘Big Ben’ tops IPL auctions, unsung Indians hit pay dirt
- If electricity comes in Ramzan, why not on Diwali?, asks Modi
BUSINESS & FINANCE
- Onion farmers get another train to transport bumper crop
- Chandra to take over Tata Group reins tomorrow;'big job' ahead
- India to open resident mission in Rwanda soon: Ansari
- Flipkart to use Microsoft cloud to boost e-tail sales
HEALTH & FITNESS
Chivas 18 Alchemy blends together monoscenic narratives of the five savants, each with an idiosyncratic luxe expressionism. By Devi Singh Thinking with the senses? The unfettered imagination, vision beyond any tangibility and a deepened interpretation which it brings along is something which the barriers of the eye can’t meet alone. We came in contact with such specious spectacles at the glitzy Saturday night affair at The Leela Palace raising a toast to the sublime transformations by the alchemists for the evening,...READ MORE
- In the case of both nations, India and Afghanistan, cross-border terrorism is originating from Pakistan which is also patronising it.
- I have said goodbye to international cricket. I have played with seriousness and in a professional way for my country.
- All of us in America have generally paid for our gas and oil all along. We're not in Iraq to seize anybody's oil or gas.
- Agents of change or perpetrators of deceit?
- Israel cracks the whip, too
- Hitting the nail on the head: Excerpts from the Supreme Court’s order
- For them, violence and killing is legitimate
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Tuesday, 21 February 2017 | MC Joshi | LucknowThis refers to the editorial, “Reasonable stent pricing” (February 18). The introduction of stent in treatment of coronary artery disease revolutionised cardiac treatment. Earlier, it was not only expensive but it also involved a long duration of hospitalisation for the cumbersome procedure of open heart bypass surgery which is now...