A Deputy Superintendent of the Jammu & Kashmir Police was lynched by a group of “hooligans” outside the historic Jamia Masjid in Nowhatta area of Srinagar shortly after Thursday midnight as they believed he was a Kashmiri Pandit. This is...READ MORE
- 10 capitals among 30 new Smart Cities
- Youth stabbed to death by mob in train, 1 arrested
- UN holds back Rs 338-cr Defence fund to India
- China denies entry to Kailash via Nathu-La pass, MEA steps in
- Isro installs ‘eye in sky’
- Punjab to obey ‘spirit’ of law but removes highway hiccups
- No licence needed to serve liquor in pvt functions: Kerala HC
BUSINESS & FINANCE
- Trump Admin offers tremendous opportunities: Vishal Sikka
- Selling pressure, caution over GST dent equity markets
- Still a lot of catch-up to do in terms of recognition: Mithali
- Srikanth beats Praneeth to reach Australian Open semis
- 3 held in connection with murder of Indian-origin man in US
- India backs UNGA resolution to refer Britain-Mauritius dispute to ICJ
HEALTH & FITNESS
- Patient with severe burns treated using stem cell therapy
- Goa to have regional cancer centre at GMCH
Ace designer Rohit Bal has raised the issue of fashion plagiarism time and again in his individual capacity, the latest being a photo-substantiated entry of parasitic wannabes passing off his originals as their own. “Here is another example of blatant plagiarism which has been carrying on for a while. A brand called Asian Couture has been doing this for some time now. The worst part is that they just don’t care,” Bal posted on his Facebook page along with a...READ MORE
- Manufactured facts do not detract from the fact that Pakistan is in violation of its international obligation to India and Kulbhushan Jadhav. External Affairs Ministry
- We see a tremendous opportunity to do innovative work. The (Donald Trump) Administration is a very business administration, a very entrepreneurial administration.
- Just believe that the heartbreak was a gift in itself! Cry if you have to, but it won't be forever! You will find love again, and it will be even more beautiful!
- Not much to be optimistic about
- Framing benevolent agri-policy
- Writing off farm loans: Is this the way out?
- Modi's foreign policy: Realism at the core
- The pure exercise
- Docyard | Save the organs from blood sugar
- Novel treatment joint pain
- Cool corner
Water conservation during car wash
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Saturday, 24 June 2017 | KV Seetharamaiah | HassanThis refers to the editorial, “Overriding litigations” (June 23). The pendency of cases will only go up and the question of cases coming down in number cannot be expected even in dreams. The Government should act responsibly by not adding to the fleet of litigations in courts. It is not...