Trending NewsVIEW ALL
GST Council discusses making return filing process simpler
Bollywood welcomes Supreme Court's stay on 'Padmaavat' ban
52 killed in Kazakhstan bus inferno
Punjab CM accepts resignation of cabinet minister Gurjit Singh
Sunny Leone's wax figure coming to Madame Tussauds Delhi
Haven't become a star yet: Diljit Dosanjh
BSF trooper, girl killed in Pakistani firing
Trump announces winners 'Fake News' awards
Apple banks on tax break to build 2nd campus, hire 20,000
Sitharaman flies in Sukhoi for 40 minutes
Researchers locate Android spyware that can steal WhatsApp
Google expands further in China, opens new office
Kamal Haasan to annnounce political party's name on Feb 21
The Supreme Court on Thursday set aside the ban imposed by Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh and Haryana Governments on the release of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film Padmaavat. Starring Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor, the film is scheduled for...READ MORE
- GST Council gives wing to UDAN
- Agni-V puts India into elite intercontinental missile club
- Netanyahu rekindles Chabad passion
- Unabated gangrapes put Haryana in spot
- Ryan redux: Class I boy stabbed in school toilet
- Tripura to go to polls on Feb 18; Nagaland, Meghalaya on Feb 27
- ED nails Karti with list of 63 big firms
BUSINESS & FINANCE
- All 14 types of Rs 10 coin valid, legal tender: RBI
- Maruti Suzuki to launch all-new version of Swift at Auto Expo
- Pak summons Indian envoy over 'ceasefire violations'
- Indian-American educator announces to run for US Congress
HEALTH & FITNESS
- Weight-loss surgery may halve risk of death in adults
- Breastfeeding for 6 months or more may halve diabetes risk
Designers Pallavi Mohan and Neha Tulsian will roll out organic pads after a revolutionary packaging campaign, says Kritika Dua With the ongoing dialogue over menstrual hygiene fuelled by movies like Pad Man and with talk of the need for mass-producing organic sanitary napkins, designer Pallavi Mohan has taken the lead in propagating the latter’s benefits through a campaign, the money from which she will use to roll out a line of bio-degradable, low-cost sanitary napkins. These will be distributed in the...READ MORE
- What is the Government doing as China has occupied the entire Doklam plateau? Is the Prime Minister, Defence Minister aware about these constructions?
- We in Israel are seizing the future, you in India are seizing the future. Together, you will get there a lot quicker and also get a lot further.
- The Supreme Court's decision to strike down the ban against Padmaavat in some States is a victory of freedom of expression.
- Beat the winter blues
- Docyard Baby’s first winter? Tips to follow
- Let’s get warmed-up
- ‘Need accountability, assessment & auditing’
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Friday, 19 January 2018 | KV Seetharamaiah | HassanThis refers to the editorial, “The pilgrim's progress” (January 18). The abolition of Haj subsidy by the Modi Government conforms to its principles of justice to all and appeasement of none. This is also in line with the Supreme Court judgement to do away with the subsidy. The apex court’s...