Trending NewsVIEW ALL
Twinkle Khanna speaks at UN women's entrepreneurship summit
Actor Rahul Roy joins BJP
Moody's rating goes against people's mood: Sibal
Sharif, family members may face travel restrictions: Report
Salman, Katrina's 'beautiful bond'
Indisposed umpire Ketttleborough misses third day's play
Madhuri excited to give lessons via dance service
PIL in HC against ex-CM Farooq Abdullah for remarks on PoK
There was no accident, I am well, says Amitabh Bachchan
15 patients die after Patna hospital's junior doctors strike
Wicketkeeper Paine wins surprising recall for Ashes tests
Japan railway 'deeply sorry' after train leaves 20 secs early
US House of Representatives approves tax cut plan
Movie Review: 'Tumhari Sulu': Strong performances elevate
Vivek Oberoi to release an anti-tobacco video
Twitter to remove verification badge if users flout rules
Serena Williams to marry Alexis Ohanian on Thursday
Leonardo da Vinci's Christ painting sells for record $450M
Giving Narendra Modi Government’s reforms policy the thumbs up, global rating agency Moody’s Investors Service on Friday upgraded India’s sovereign rating with one-notch to Baa2 from Baa3 after a long gap of over 13 years. The rating, however, overlooked a haze...READ MORE
- Parking in Sarojini Nagar market to cost you Rs 5,000
- SC wants witness protection plan in place
- Nitish beats Sharad in battle for arrow
- Padmavati refuses to stay calm, kicks up a storm
- Mother’s love draws footballer back home from LeT clutches
- HC upholds jail for Sasikala’s husband in car import forgery
- EPCA lifts emergency measures
BUSINESS & FINANCE
- Give up bowling and focus on batting: Akram to Hafeez
- Sridhar hails Pujara's fighting knock in testing conditions
- UNGA President holds consultations on ICJ elections
- India, China hold 1st border consultation mechanism meet after Dokalam standoff
HEALTH & FITNESS
- Stressed? You could be making risky decisions
- New findings may improve chemotherapy in cancer treatment
An illusionary fairytale land was created on ice by a Russian troupe. Taisia Sakharova spoke to Kritika Dua on blending acting with figure-skating The Red queen, a mad tyrant who rules the Wonderland, came figure skating her way on ice as she adorned a crown, a heart painted on each cheek and a red velvety costume. In the bid to end her reign of terror, Alice along with white rabbit, the Mad Hatter, the she rabbit and two gobbly...READ MORE
- After destroying India's economy, the Modi Government is clutching at straws to claim lost credibility. Modiji and Moody's 'Jodi' have failed.
- The best part about my journey is that I have got more and more love, continuing love for Gauahar Khan, the personality than Gauahar Khan the actor.
- Modi is the only world statesman to stand up to China's Belt and Road Initiative. He and his team have been outspoken, partly because the BRI includes violation of Indian sovereign claims.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Saturday, 18 November 2017 | Ganapathi Bhat | AkolaThis refers to the article, “The Italian football nightmare” (November 17) by Shakya Mitra. Italy's failure to qualify for the next year's World Cup football at Russia is sad news for football connoisseurs. It is after 60 good years that the Azzurri will be out of action in a world...