The Centre and the Tamil Nadu Government on Friday acted in tandem to restore the traditional sport of Jallikattu with the Union Law Ministry clearing a draft Ordinance to be promulgated by the State Governor. The Ordinance will denotify bulls...READ MORE
- Last-minute hiccups in Cong-SP alliance
- Recall Lodha reforms on BCCI, Centre tells SC
- America First, asserts Prez Trump
- Floating ATM! Navy takes Digital India to high seas
- Efforts on to cut cost of online transactions: RBI
- The way forward for Jallikattu
- SP keeps RLD at bay to save Muslim votes
BUSINESS & FINANCE
- 'Trump Administration could offer bilateral deal to India'
- Indian-origin man arrested in multi-million-dollar fraud in US
HEALTH & FITNESS
- Low protein levels may up kidney function decline in elderly
- Statins can prevent blood clot in veins by 25%: Study
In this heartfelt interview with Unnati Joshi, Hrithik Roshan spoke about his film Kaabil, clash with Raees and how he manages to ground himself Hrithik Roshan may have been an industry child but considering dad Rakesh Roshan was not that successful an actor till he became producer-director, he took the worst of the pitfalls and shadow zones while growing up. He battled weight issues and body constraints besides being a rabbit-footed AD on his father’s sets attending on big stars. Yet,...READ MORE
- I want to personally thank Obama (and Michelle) for changing my life. His courage and compassion created equality for everyone.
- My father has care and concern for others. You can’t control the world; you can only control your reaction.
- Virat (Kohli) has showed a lot of trust in me and it was very important for me that people in the dressing room trust me.
- King Dhoni bows out Prince Virat takes guard
- The ultimate destroyer
- ICE and FIRE!
- My Lords, this is judicial adventurism
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Saturday, 21 January 2017 | PN Saxena | Via emailThis refers to developments that have placed Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav in the prime position in Samajwadi Party, ahead of the Uttar Pradesh Assembly election. This is a godsend for the Congress, which seeks an alliance with the SP and which, on its own, does not stand a chance in...