After two years and involvement of four top organisations, including the prestigious IITs for track augmentation between Mughalsarai and Allahabad Junction, the route remains a nightmare for trains. The situation has gone from bad to worse this year in particular....READ MORE
- Payday strikes a sour ‘note’
- Army ‘exercise’ in Bengal rocks Delhi
- 27 senior banks officials suspended for irregularities
- SP-Cong alliance can win 300 seats: Akhilesh
- Fogged Indian airports not in the top flight
- Rakesh Asthana takes up CBI reins till chief is appointed
- Keep all your gold if source explained
BUSINESS & FINANCE
- Bolt says 200-meter world record now likely beyond him
- Paralympian Aditya Mehta gets Human Spirit Award
HEALTH & FITNESS
Dynamic and sparkling as ever and basking in the accolades of her latest release Kahaani 2, Vidya Balan shares her birthday plans, dealing with lows and the changing role of women on screen. By Unnati Joshi Actress Vidya Balan has done a lot of challenging roles in her career for which she has been applauded, appreciated, perhaps even underrated. But there’s one thing about her onscreen persona. She has always made people sit up and take notice, no...READ MORE
- Army has been deployed without informing the State Government. This is unprecedented and serious. Is this a military coup?
- For me, female attention is one of the best things ever. I love women and women love me. I love being a sex symbol.
- Prime Minister Modi is a prisoner of his own image, inflicting suffering on the people of India to protect his own persona.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Saturday, 03 December 2016 | BP Srivastava | NoidaThis refers to the report, “SC: Jana Gana Mana must before movies” (December 1). The apex court’s ruling that the National Anthem must be played before the screening of any film, will instill a feeling of patriotism among the citizens. But the question is whether taking such a policy decision...