A Kerala youth who left the country to join the ISIS, was killed in a drone attack at an stronghold of the terrorist outfit in Afghanistan on Friday. Twenty-four-year-old Hafeesudheen TK hailed from Padne village in Kasargod district of Kerala. The...READ MORE
BUSINESS & FINANCE
- States must adopt model Bill to keep shops open 24x7: Assocham
- Democracy liberal enough in UK for defaulters to stay: Jaitley
- All England for me is like any other Super Series: PV Sindhu
- Kohli, Ashwin unmoved in latest ICC Test Rankings
- Need for Indian-Americans to unite: Sikh leader
- Indian-American businessman arrested for defrauding lenders
HEALTH & FITNESS
Professional Tango dancer, Kiran Sawhney says, ‘Tango is more than a dance form. It’s a way of life.’ By Jigyasu Joshi Most of us wouldn’t have had the ultimate tango experience but we hear it’s a pure bliss; something like the connection with the universe. The tango dancers boast of this ‘meditative’ dance sequence that involves dancing in a well-balanced manner set to both slow and fast paced music. But Kiran Sawhney, founder New Delhi Tango School and also a professional...READ MORE
- She (Mayawati) can enter into an understanding with the BJP anytime. Actually she is helping the BJP. One must be careful.
- Look at the vast range of roles portrayed by Julia Roberts, Meryl Streep or Halley Berry. Their works are my inspiration.
- You look at what's happening in Germany, you look at what happened in Sweden. They took in large numbers (immigrants).
- Now it will rain benefits from the sky
- Stars in the eye to dazzling like a star
- Agents of change or perpetrators of deceit?
- Israel cracks the whip, too
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Monday, 27 February 2017 | MC Joshi | LucknowThis refers to the editorial, “BMC: winners, losers” (February 24). The results of the local bodies’ election in Maharashtra are a huge relief for the BJP and equally a setback for the Congress and other parties who had been cornering the BJP on demonetisation. The Congress and the Nationalist Congress...