Our TakeVIEW ALL
New definition of hugplomacy
Whose Story Needs To Be Told?
Death as a Product
Waste Water Wonder
She is back
Prayer for Thai boys
The end of the possession game
Leave PC alone
Saying no to plastic
Stop The Forwards
NGOs in dock
Bollywood’s Couple therapy
Trending NewsVIEW ALL
South Africa taxi shooting kills 11
Thousands signs petition to rehire James Gunn
Trade war a reality, says French finance minister
Ryan Reynolds wants to explore Deadpool's bisexuality
New CWC meets under Rahul Gandhi
Shehbaz Sharif vows to make Pakistan better than India
Tom Hardy game for Spider-Man and Venom face-off
Rainy Sunday morning in Delhi
Putin soccer ball gift to Trump gets routine security check
Amaravati a dream capital, will be an innovation hub: Naidu
Delhi AIIMS sings MoU with IIT Kharagpur for collaboration in
London launches action plan to become world's most walkable
Bollywood reacts to Rahul's 'jaadu ki jhappi' to Modi
Khloé Kardashian thinks about getting a nose job 'every day'
CIA: China is waging a 'quiet kind of cold war' against US
US announces $200 mn military aid to Ukraine
Ohio killer spared after extent of childhood abuse revealed
'Guardians of the Galaxy' director James fired
Deadly Israeli strikes pound Gaza after soldier killed
A day after comfortably winning the No-Confidence Motion, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday charged the Opposition with running after the PM’s chair ignoring the poor, youth and farmers. And yet again, he took a dig at Congress president Rahul Gandhi...READ MORE
- How can mere Kaamdaar make eye contact with Naamdaar?
- Mamata rallies cadre, sets all 42-seat target for TMC in Bengal
- In Raj first, infant’s rapist gets death
- Man lynched on suspicion of cow smuggling
- No GST on sanitary pads; rates slashed on middle class goods
- Abducted cop tortured to death by ultras in J&K
- Speed for Delhi roads raised
BUSINESS & FINANCE
- USD to stay strong until next month; rupee at 70.3 in Jul-Sept: Report
- India, 9 other Asian economies to pull ahead of US in terms of GDP by 2030: Report
- Lakshya grabs gold at Junior Badminton Asiad
- Unlike earlier times, we now have 8 to 9 quality fast bowlers, says Ishant
- Indians top among foreigners visiting Nepal in first half of 2018: report
- Indian-origin entrepreneur's UK start-up set to combat fake news
HEALTH & FITNESS
- 'Exergames' can boost health in obese children: Study
- 'Do-gooders' likely to attract hatred at work: Study
Designer MANISH MALHOTRA mixes the aesthetic with the functional in his collections which are comfort-driven, highly wearable and yet individual statements. He tells Chahak Mittal about his journey of 13 years where he worked hard to carve his own niche, blending costumes with design and evolving his own sensibility in the process How has the fashion sensibility on ceremonial lines and wedding couture undergone a change in India? The industry is seeing a fundamental transformation in today’s day and age in the...READ MORE
- Who is he (Trump) to tell India? Who are you to say take (oil) from here, from there? Would the US President say what to buy and from where by interfering in India's sovereignty?
- Looking at the present scene in the backgro-und music of our cinema, it will start looking much better once people know the importance of silence in music.
- Inability to tackle emotions creates problems. Education needs to impart modern knowledge to children as well as the ability to deal with their emotions.
Travel with The Pioneer
- Eating out with Diabetes
- Docyard : Keep your heart healthy
- Bone identity in pre-diabetic phase
- Summer Cooler
The DIALogue is the airport magazine for the GMR group across terminals 1, 2 and 3. It is a quick pick-me-up and offers a 360 degree arc of Delhi while you wait for your flight in the lounge area. Forget the digital addiction, get real, get local. Dial Delhi.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Saturday, 21 July 2018 | Prakash C Dixit | RishikeshThis refers to the article, “Climate change hits harder than ever” (July 19) by Kota Sriraj. The enumeration of scientific facts proves that climate change accompanied by unprecedented rise in global temperatures along with clear signs of sea-level rise is a fait accompli. Unfortunately, the world at large is falling short...