- No-confidence motion against Modi government defeated
- I want to assure people of Andhra Pradesh that they will not be left behind : PM
- I am 'chowkidar' and 'bhagidar', but not a 'saudagar' like you: PM to Rahul Gandh
- PM Modi to visit South Africa, attend BRICS Summit from July 23
- LS takes up for discussion no-trust vote against Modi govt
- Shiv Sena MPs to remain absent for no-trust motion against Modi govt
- India, US first '2+2 dialogue' on September 6: State Department
Our TakeVIEW ALL
New definition of hugplomacy
Whose Story Needs To Be Told?
Death as a Product
Waste Water Wonder
She is back
Prayer for Thai boys
The end of the possession game
Leave PC alone
Saying no to plastic
Stop The Forwards
NGOs in dock
Bollywood’s Couple therapy
Trending NewsVIEW ALL
China, UAE sign deals as president visits Abu Dhabi
Divers search for bodies after duck boat accident kills 13
Suspect detained in killing of Olympic figure skating star
Trump threatens tariffs on all USD 505 bn of Chinese imports
Merkel warns US of counter-measures over car tariffs threat
Trump invites Putin to US for talks
Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Twitter join Data Transfer
Macron's security aide detained
Rahul hugs Modi and says this is Congress
‘SC stays Madras HC order awarding grace marks to NEET
Thailand seeks control over movies about cave ordeal
S Korea's ex-president imprisoned for 8 more years
China on "wrong side" of religious freedom: Pompeo
Trump commits job training for 3.8 mn American workers
Google shows Trump's photo if you search for 'idiot'
WhatsApp to limit message forwarding to 5 chats in India
Modi goes ballistic on Cong; pledges to redress grievances; no-trust motion defeated by 325 noes against 126 ayes After Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s one-and-hour-long attack on the Opposition for bringing in the No-Confidence Motion against his Government without having numbers...READ MORE
- France rejects Rahul’s Rafale secrecy claim
- RaGa takes aim at Modi with jibe, jhappi & wink
- Miffed at police failure to unclog traffic in Capital, SC summons CP
- Collegium insists on Justice Joseph’s elevation to SC
- Hearing on larger Bench for Ayodhya ends
- WhatsApp limits forward messages to 5 chats to curb spread of canards
- CAG tears into Rlys for shunned flexi-fare
BUSINESS & FINANCE
- How To Use Your Credit Card Wisely To Build A Good Credit Score?
- Wipro Q1 net profit up 2% to Rs 2,120.8 crore
- Austin Fernando to be Sri Lanka's new envoy to India
- UK peer calls for action to prevent fall in Indian student numbers
HEALTH & FITNESS
- Ticks are more likely to attack blood group A: Study
- Smartphone radiation may affect memory in adolescents: Study
Designer MANISH MALHOTRA mixes the aesthetic with the functional in his collections which are comfort-driven, highly wearable and yet individual statements. He tells Chahak Mittal about his journey of 13 years where he worked hard to carve his own niche, blending costumes with design and evolving his own sensibility in the process How has the fashion sensibility on ceremonial lines and wedding couture undergone a change in India? The industry is seeing a fundamental transformation in today’s day and age in the...READ MORE
- Who is he (Trump) to tell India? Who are you to say take (oil) from here, from there? Would the US President say what to buy and from where by interfering in India's sovereignty?
- Looking at the present scene in the backgro-und music of our cinema, it will start looking much better once people know the importance of silence in music.
- Inability to tackle emotions creates problems. Education needs to impart modern knowledge to children as well as the ability to deal with their emotions.
Travel with The Pioneer
- Eating out with Diabetes
- Docyard : Keep your heart healthy
- Bone identity in pre-diabetic phase
- Summer Cooler
The DIALogue is the airport magazine for the GMR group across terminals 1, 2 and 3. It is a quick pick-me-up and offers a 360 degree arc of Delhi while you wait for your flight in the lounge area. Forget the digital addiction, get real, get local. Dial Delhi.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Saturday, 21 July 2018 | Prakash C Dixit | RishikeshThis refers to the article, “Climate change hits harder than ever” (July 19) by Kota Sriraj. The enumeration of scientific facts proves that climate change accompanied by unprecedented rise in global temperatures along with clear signs of sea-level rise is a fait accompli. Unfortunately, the world at large is falling short...