- A MiG 21 fighter jet crashes in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh: Police.
- Govt is ready for discussion on any issue raised by different political parties: PM Modi
- PM Narendra Modi calls for extensive discussion on important issues of national interest
- Two bodies pulled out of rubble of six-storey under-construction building that collapsed
Our TakeVIEW ALL
New definition of hugplomacy
Whose Story Needs To Be Told?
Death as a Product
Waste Water Wonder
She is back
Prayer for Thai boys
The end of the possession game
Leave PC alone
Saying no to plastic
Stop The Forwards
NGOs in dock
Bollywood’s Couple therapy
Trending NewsVIEW ALL
Ad featuring Bachchan, daughter raises hackles of bank union
Venkaiah Naidu speaks in 10 languages in Rajya Sabha
Humid day in Delhi
'One direction' back together to judge 'X Factor'
5-feet long python rescued from house in Gurgaon
EU slaps record $5 bn fine on Google, Pichai says will appeal
Priyanka Chopra turns 36, celebrates in London
A Paul Walker documentary to premiere next month
Elon Musk apologises to British caver for 'pedo' slur
Model breastfeeds baby on catwalk -- and stirs debate
Indian junior women's hockey team beats Belgium in U-23
Marvel launching 'Black Panther' comic spin-ff 'Shuri'
Oil import from Iran; India, US hold crucial talks
Yvonne Blake, 'Superman' costume designer, dies at 78
Govt sets up committee to find ways to strengthen NCC, NSS
Facebook joins Skill India Mission to empower youth
Priyanka, Nick on double date
Trump under fire for defending Putin over poll meddling
Vidya Balan Is All Set To Play NTR’s Wife Basavatarakam In
Akshay Kumar, Salman Khan among world's highest-paid celebs
SBI PO Pre Result 2018
Guatemala volcano eruption toll reaches 116
Amazon faces web issues globally on Prime Day
Adidas to use only recycled plastic by 2024
Speaker allows first among notice-givers TDP to move no-confidence motion Exactly ten years after the BJP moved a no-confidence motion against the Congress-led UPA Government on July 22, 2008, the Lok Sabha would debate and vote on a no-confidence motion against...READ MORE
- If men can enter Sabarimala then why not women?: SC
- Sealing will go on, orders apex court
- 7 killed in Gr Noida building cave-in
- Polyglot Naidu opens RS door to 22 languages
- India seeks Agusta agent’s extradition from Dubai
- PM reaches out to Opp on session eve
- BJP seeks Rahul support to pass triple talaq, nikah halala Bills
BUSINESS & FINANCE
- PepsiCo India to reduce salt in snacks; to pilot plant-based packaging
- Promoters to dilute 12.01% in HDFC AMC in Rs 2,800-cr IPO
- Pant earns maiden call-up to Indian Test team, Rohit ignored again
- Manu, Anmol claim mixed air pistol team gold
- Our bilateral relationship with Iran stands on its own: India
- Three Indians held for smuggling gold in Nepal
HEALTH & FITNESS
- Ticks are more likely to attack blood group A: Study
- Daily exercise may cut heart attack risk even in polluted areas: Study
Janhvi Kapoor and Ishaan Khatter spread their zing with Zingaat at a press conference and showed that they were very sorted. By Team Viva Glamour, paparazzi, gossip, hype and expectation come as necessary evils when you debut as a Bollywood star. Both Janhvi Kapoor, daughter of actress Sridevi and producer Boney Kapoor, and Ishaan Khatter, brother of actor Shahid Kapoor, have been used to it courtesy their bloodlines. But what makes the young leads of Dhadak unexpectedly refreshing...READ MORE
- Who is he (Trump) to tell India? Who are you to say take (oil) from here, from there? Would the US President say what to buy and from where by interfering in India's sovereignty?
- Looking at the present scene in the backgro-und music of our cinema, it will start looking much better once people know the importance of silence in music.
- Inability to tackle emotions creates problems. Education needs to impart modern knowledge to children as well as the ability to deal with their emotions.
Travel with The Pioneer
- Eating out with Diabetes
- Docyard : Keep your heart healthy
- Bone identity in pre-diabetic phase
- Summer Cooler
The DIALogue is the airport magazine for the GMR group across terminals 1, 2 and 3. It is a quick pick-me-up and offers a 360 degree arc of Delhi while you wait for your flight in the lounge area. Forget the digital addiction, get real, get local. Dial Delhi.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Thursday, 19 July 2018 | BP Srivastava | NoidaThis refers to the article, “India according to Shashi Tharoor” by Sudip Bhattacharyya (July 16). For the Congress, India is only a country inhabited by two sets of people, one being the majority and the other being the minority. In their concept of secularism, the latter is to be protected...