Our TakeVIEW ALL
New definition of hugplomacy
Whose Story Needs To Be Told?
Death as a Product
Waste Water Wonder
She is back
Prayer for Thai boys
The end of the possession game
Leave PC alone
Saying no to plastic
Stop The Forwards
NGOs in dock
Bollywood’s Couple therapy
Trending NewsVIEW ALL
Lawmakers reject Trump claim that records confirm misconduct
Thai boys rescued from cave to be ordained in Buddhist
New UK Brexit chief: We may not pay exit fee if no deal
South Africa taxi shooting kills 11
Thousands signs petition to rehire James Gunn
Trade war a reality, says French finance minister
Ryan Reynolds wants to explore Deadpool's bisexuality
New CWC meets under Rahul Gandhi
Shehbaz Sharif vows to make Pakistan better than India
Tom Hardy game for Spider-Man and Venom face-off
Rainy Sunday morning in Delhi
To prevent division of anti-BJP votes, Cong to join hands with even smaller parties to win 300 seats The Congress will go all out to form regional alliance and join hands with even smaller players to prevent division of...READ MORE
- How can mere Kaamdaar make eye contact with Naamdaar?
- Scanty rain hits rice farmers in Bihar, UP
- 3 terrorists who kidnapped, killed J&K cop neutralised
- 1 killed, 9 injured in Gzb building collapse
- B'luru club locker check yields Rs 550 cr
- Centre mulls changes in IPC over lynching
- Opp sludge will help Lotus bloom: Modi
BUSINESS & FINANCE
- Trai recommends no auction for walky-talky service spectrum allocation
- GST slabs can be reduced to 3 in future: Sushil Modi
- Chhetri named 2017 AIFF Player of the Year
- BCCI top brass employ "wait and watch" policy on NADA issue
- India's BRO completes strategic road in Bhutan
- NY schools to educate American students about Sikhism: Report
HEALTH & FITNESS
This particular age group needs to take better care of themselves after menopause to avoid the risk of cardiac issues While good cholesterol has traditionally been known to be good for heart, a new study claimed that higher levels of the cholesterol may not always benefit middle-aged and post-menopausal women. The findings showed that the traditional measure of the good cholesterol — one that carries fat away from heart, reduces the build-up of plaque and lowers potential for cardiovascular disease — fails...READ MORE
- Who is he (Trump) to tell India? Who are you to say take (oil) from here, from there? Would the US President say what to buy and from where by interfering in India's sovereignty?
- Looking at the present scene in the backgro-und music of our cinema, it will start looking much better once people know the importance of silence in music.
- Inability to tackle emotions creates problems. Education needs to impart modern knowledge to children as well as the ability to deal with their emotions.
Travel with The Pioneer
- Eating out with Diabetes
- Docyard : Keep your heart healthy
- Bone identity in pre-diabetic phase
- Summer Cooler
The DIALogue is the airport magazine for the GMR group across terminals 1, 2 and 3. It is a quick pick-me-up and offers a 360 degree arc of Delhi while you wait for your flight in the lounge area. Forget the digital addiction, get real, get local. Dial Delhi.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Monday, 23 July 2018 | KV Seetharamaiah | HassanThis refers to the report, “How can mere kaamdhaar make eye contact with naamdaar?” (July 21). The TDP-sponsored non-confidence motion against the Modi Government proved to be an exercise in futility. It was a foregone conclusion that the motion was going to be defeated. On the one hand, Congress...