- BJP caricature of Rahul Gandhi not working any more: Tharoor
- PM inaugurates ferry service between Ghogha and Dahej in Guj
- AP CM Naidu meets scientists and food experts in US
- Democratic chairman: Trump 'most dangerous' president ever
- Mukul Roy likely to be inducted in BJP in Nov: party leader
- Militant killed in encounter in J-K's Kupwara
In the entire hullabaloo over some experts' disgruntlement with the new wetland rules, what has been conveniently ignored is our collective failure to protect the wetlands which, unfortunately, are treated as nothing more than wastelands The Union Government’s new notification of the Wetland (Conservation and Management) Rules 2017 shows how the...