- Agitation paralysing Mumbai suburban services withdrawn
- CBI has started preliminary probe in SSC paper leak case: Centre tells SC
- No immediate arrest of public servants in cases under SC/ST Act: SC
- Choksi to CBI: Completely defenceless due to exaggerated allegations
- Won't cede even an inch of land, ready for bloody battle: Xi
- Bodies of 39 Indians, abducted by ISIS in Iraq, found: Swaraj
- Jailed AIADMK leader VK Sasikala's husband M Natarajan passes away
M Ashraf Haidari
Afghanistan is at the centre of a region that has great potential but the country’s security and prosperity depends on its neighbours, most importantly Pakistan Land-locked countries like Afghanistan are at a great disadvantage over their littoral neighbours with access to sea for regional and global trade. Naturally, peace, security, and...
The Regional Economic Cooperation Conference on Afghanistan and the Heart of Asia conference, both led by Afghanistan, have been set up to fight poverty and terrorism by bolstering regional stability and prosperity Over the past 16 years, Afghanistan has been a victim of state-sponsored terrorism. As a proxy of a regional...
Silk Road Mayors Forum will help Kabul re-connect with investors from cities on the Silk Road to discuss issues of mutual interest The Afghan cities of Kabul, Balkh, Herat, Kandahar, and Bamyan constituted some of the key ancient cities through which the Silk Road passed. The Silk Road was a network...