- BJP caricature of Rahul Gandhi not working any more: Tharoor
- PM inaugurates ferry service between Ghogha and Dahej in Guj
- AP CM Naidu meets scientists and food experts in US
- Democratic chairman: Trump 'most dangerous' president ever
- Mukul Roy likely to be inducted in BJP in Nov: party leader
- Militant killed in encounter in J-K's Kupwara
The mandate of the Constitution to secure social justice to have-nots must not be illusive and must be promoted. Rehabilitation to rape victims in true spirit with financial support is a yearning cry An innocent girl child suffers rape. That’s shocking and revolting. Angry reactions emerge. The aftermath of the incident...