- BJP caricature of Rahul Gandhi not working any more: Tharoor
- PM inaugurates ferry service between Ghogha and Dahej in Guj
- AP CM Naidu meets scientists and food experts in US
- Democratic chairman: Trump 'most dangerous' president ever
- Mukul Roy likely to be inducted in BJP in Nov: party leader
- Militant killed in encounter in J-K's Kupwara
The Constitution grants the people the right to freedom of speech but today, indecent language is the norm. The need is to make fundamental rights more duty-friendly An issue that has lately gained traction is the argument made by proponents of an absolute and unfettered right to free speech and expression....