- PM hails soldiers who participated in 1971 Indo-Pak war
- Politics being used to crush people; Congress will defeat politics of hate: Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul will lead the party with courage, dedication: Sonia
- Body of JeM terrorist found from Pulwama dist in JK: Police
- Mizoram becomes third power-surplus state in NE: PM Modi
- Coalscam: Ex-Jharkhand CM Koda, former coal secy get 3 yr jail
- Rahul Gandhi takes charge as Congress president
The Constitution grants the people the right to freedom of speech but today, indecent language is the norm. The need is to make fundamental rights more duty-friendly An issue that has lately gained traction is the argument made by proponents of an absolute and unfettered right to free speech and expression....