- India beat Bangladesh by four wickets to win Nidahas T20 Tri-Series
- Piyush Goyal junks report suggesting airline-like dynamic pricing in railway
- Bypoll defeats no referendum on BJP policies, programmes: Yogi
- NDA messed up economy, mismanaged JK: Manmohan Singh
- Putin eyes fourth term as Russians go to polls
- 3 AIIMS doctors enroute to Agra killed in accident on Yamuna e-way
- Five civilians killed in Pakistan firing on LoC
This time it was a low-key affair at Diggi Palace. No anger. No heated arguments. No apprehension of arrest. It was primarily about literature. But can we ignore politics? No. Not when Amartya Sen is here. So, the Nobel laureate hoped to see a strong Right-wing party with a ‘secular’ ideology...
Sunday EditionView All
18 Mar 2018 | PNS
AAI conducts international workshop for utilizing GAGAN In keeping with the Prime Minister’s objective of using technology as a means of development and co-operation, Airports Authority of India has now offered GPS-aided Geo Augmented Navigation (GAGAN) to SAARC and Southeast Asian countries in order to allow them to reap the significant benefits that accrue from such an advanced navigation system. AAI conducted a two-day workshop on March 15 and 16, 2018...
STATE EDITIONSView All
19 Mar 2018 | PNS | BHUBANESWAR
The Odisha Primary Teachers’ Association (Under New Pension Scheme) on Sunday announced that primary teachers would gherao the offices of the District Education Officers (DEOs) on March 20 and the State Assembly on March 22 to press for early implementation of its three demands. The association took this decision at its executive meeting held under chairmanship of president Brahmananda Moharana...