JEE Main 2020 application form has been released through online mode on 3rd September 2020. It is a national level entrance examination which is conducted two times in a year in January and April session. Admission will be offered in B. E./ B. Tech/ B. Arch./ B. Plan courses. This examination is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
JEE Main 2020 Application Form Details
Application form of JEE Main 2020 has been released on 3rd September 2019 and will be continue till the 30th September 2020. Application form can be filled online through jeemain.nic.in. Fill details like education, personal, communication etc. in the application form.
Upload your scanned images of passport size photograph and signature in the application form. After filling all details in the application form take a printout of the same for other admission regarding procedures. Authorities will also provide correction facility from 11th to 17th October 2019.
Application Form for April session will be released on 7th February 2020 and to be continued till 7th March 2020. Application form will be submitted completely after final submission of application fee.
Candidates can pay application fee through online mode using credit card/ debit card/ net banking or PAYTM service.
In this section candidates can check their application fee:
How to Apply for JEE Main 2020
- Go through the official website jeemain.nic.in.
- Read all the given instructions carefully and then proceed to ‘apply online’ tab.
- Fill your academic details, communication and personal etc.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Images size should be in prescribed format.
- Click on the ‘pay exam fee’ button and pay the application fee.
- Application fee will be paid through online or offline mode.
- Take printout of the confirmation page.
- Keep the printout safe for other procedures.
Eligibility for JEE Main 2020
Candidates who want to apply for JEE Main 2020 examination must have passed their 10th and 12th(or appearing) class from any recognized board. To get admission in CFITs, NITs, IITs candidates should have secured 75% marks (65% for SC/ ST) in their qualifying examination. There is no attempt limit and no age limit to apply for JEE Main examination.