NEET 2020 Application Form is starting from 2nd December 2019. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a national level medical entrance test organized only once in a year. The examination will be conducted to offer admission in MBBS, BDS, & Ayush courses.
Candidates are advised to be ready to fill the application form. They must visit NTA website to fill the application form. For complete details candidates must read NEET 2020 article.
NEET 2020 Application Form
The application form for NEET 2020 will be made available from 2nd December till 31st December 2019. Candidates will be able to register through online mode only. The exam conducting authority will also provide correction facility for limited period to rectify mistakes (if) in the form.
After providing all required details, candidates must proceed to submit the application fee. Candidates will be able to submit the application fee via online as well as offline mode. The online mode of payment includes credit card/ debit card/ net banking. For offline mode, candidates will be able to submit the fee via e-challan method.
The application fee will be different for various categories as mentioned below:
General & OBC category
SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender category
Procedure for how to fill the application form:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the “NEET UG” &“Apply” link.
- Read all the given instructions, & then click on “Proceed to apply online NEET (UG) 2020” link.
- Fill asked & required registration details.
- Click on, “Preview & Next” and then “Reset” tab.
- After verifying the provided details, click on “Next” button.
- Re-check & verify the given details.
- Tick on all the “check” boxes.
- Now create password & re-enter it.
- Upload passport size photograph & signature in JPEG/ JPG format.
- After that proceed to submit the application fee.
- Now confirmation page will appear on your computer screen
- Take multiple printout of the application form.
NEET 2020 Exam details & Eligibility
After application process, authority will release NEET 2020admit card on 27th March 2020. It will be mandatory for all applied candidates to download admit card before exam date. The examination will be conducted on 3rd May 2020 Sunday via offline (Pen-paper based) mode.
Indian Nationals, NRIs, OCIs, PIO as well as Foreign National category will be eligible for examination. It will be mandatory for applying candidates to either qualify or must be appearing 12th examination scoring atleast 50% for general, 45% for PH category, and 40% for reserved category candidates In PCB group.
To be eligible, candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology (PCB) with English as mandatory subject.