- No-confidence motion against Modi government defeated
- I want to assure people of Andhra Pradesh that they will not be left behind : PM
- I am 'chowkidar' and 'bhagidar', but not a 'saudagar' like you: PM to Rahul Gandh
- PM Modi to visit South Africa, attend BRICS Summit from July 23
- LS takes up for discussion no-trust vote against Modi govt
- Shiv Sena MPs to remain absent for no-trust motion against Modi govt
- India, US first '2+2 dialogue' on September 6: State Department
Yusuf T Unjhawala
The just concluded India-China stand-off at Doklam has called upon the Governments of both countries to engage in greater confidence building measures. Both, Beijing and New Delhi must avoid any misunderstandings about each other's intentions A Press statement was issued on the Ministry of External Affairs’ (MEA) twitter handle titled,...
Certainly, a India-China war is not on the cards. The use of military force requires tactical and strategic objectives to achieve targets. Besides, geo-political implications too have to be considered The Doklam stand-off between India and China is close to two months but there is still no solution in sight, as...