- No-confidence motion against Modi government defeated
- I want to assure people of Andhra Pradesh that they will not be left behind : PM
- I am 'chowkidar' and 'bhagidar', but not a 'saudagar' like you: PM to Rahul Gandh
- PM Modi to visit South Africa, attend BRICS Summit from July 23
- LS takes up for discussion no-trust vote against Modi govt
- Shiv Sena MPs to remain absent for no-trust motion against Modi govt
- India, US first '2+2 dialogue' on September 6: State Department
The country is engaged in a tough battle to eliminate leprosy. Given that it was all but beaten in 2005 only to raise its head again, the Government needs a new thrust to tackle both the disease as well as stigma around it Widely appreciated for providing world-class mass transportation infrastructure...
Sri Lanka has made eye donation after death compulsory, a move which has been welcomed across the board. In India, there are two lakh people with corneal blindness but only 35,000 corneas are donated... In size, India is much bigger country than its neighbour Sri Lanka. In economy too, India is...
Although India had achieved the target for elimination of leprosy in 2005, the disease has raised its head again due to slackness of Governments and medical authorities. The Modi regime’s new thrust comes at a right time From March, the Modi Government will kick-start an intensive fortnightly Leprosy Case Detection Campaign...